Chartboost Framework Upgraded
Abby Phonics First Words helps young learners improve and enforce their phonics skills with flashcards and interactive exercises. The interactive exercises strengthen your children’s reading, sentence completion, writing, spelling, and more.
Abby Phonics First Words even has a word search to further your children’s spelling abilities as well as keeping them engaged. Recording custom audio is also available if teachers/parents want their children to learn to their own voices. Teachers/parents can also customize each exercise to their children’s learning level as well as print PDF pages to Abby Phonics First Words off the device and onto paper.
• Household Items
• Things You Wear
• Parts of the Body
• Building & Places
• Colors, Numbers, & Shapes
• Toys & Instruments
• Word Cards – Learn each word and its spelling.
• Spelling – Arrange the letters in the correct order to spell the image.
• Writing – Write the word that you hear and/or see.
• Sentences – Choose the word that best completes the sentence.
• Matching – Match the words to their correct pictures.
• Riddles – Choose the word that best answers the riddle.
• Word Search – Find the words that correspond to each lesson.
Custom Audio Recording:
• Teachers/parents have the ability to record their own audio.
• Record letter and word sounds so your children can learn to your voice.
• Toggle between custom and default audio.
• Teachers/parents are able to customize the exercises to their children’s needs.
• Choose answer options of images, words, or both.
• Turn hints on and off.
• Customize the word search difficulty with backwards words and diagonals.
• Customize the writing exercise with traceable words that can be turned on and off.
• Customize the PDF worksheets that you print out.
• Over 390 words
• Pictures for every word
• Sounds for every word
• Letter pronunciations
• 7 interactive exercises
• Customizable exercises
• Printable PDFs
- November 01, 2013 Initial release
- June 21, 2016 New version 7.2