Special launch discount! We need reviews! Grab the app today before the price goes up — and please remember to leave a review.
Yes, you can eat gluten-free and still have a delicious traditional holiday feast!
If you don’t eat gluten, you might be eyeing the holidays with worry. How can you have stuffing without bread? What about desserts? Are you going to have to forego the apple pie?
Good news: you can eat all of that and more, and still stay true to your way of eating.
We’ve done the work of finding great gluten-free holiday recipes, so that you can focus on enjoying yourself. We’ve crammed this app full of tips and recipes, from how to prepare a turkey and cornbread stuffing, to making tasty spring rolls you can eat without paying for it later.
• Over 70 mouthwatering gluten-free holiday recipes, including:
• Citrus Honey Roast Goose
• Honey Ham with Spiced Fruits
• Perfect Prime Rib
• Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms
• Sweet Potato Wedges & Rosemary Dip
• Caramelized Onion Cornbread Stuffing
• Herbed Onion Gravy
• Heirloom Cranberry Sauce
• Butternut Apple Salad
• Tarragon Green Beans
• Fruity Pecan Wild Rice Pilaf
• Nutty Pumpkin Pie
• Apple Sage Polenta Cake
• Crunchy Pecan Pie Bars
• Grain-Free Sugar Cookies
• Creamy Peppermint Chai
• Ginger Pear Cider
• Something for every course and side, from appetizers to desserts and festive drinks.
• Enjoy holiday treats completely guilt-free: stuffing, pumpkin pie, eggnog and more!
• Easy step-by-step instructions, including how to prepare and carve a turkey.
• Helpful notes on gluten-free food substitutes, where to get them, and how to make them at home!
• Loads of gluten-free holiday survival tips, whether you’re hosting a get-together or attending someone else’s.
- November 28, 2013 Initial release