Special launch discount! We need reviews! Grab the app today before the price goes up — and please remember to leave a review.
Yes, you can eat vegetarian and still have a delicious traditional holiday feast!
If you don’t eat meat, then holidays might leave you feeling a bit left out. No roast? What do you put in the stuffing? How do you make a faux turkey taste good – and do you need one at all?
Good news: you can join in with the traditional holiday feasts, and still stay true to your way of eating.
We’ve done the work of finding great vegetarian holiday recipes, so that you can focus on enjoying yourself. We’ve crammed this app full of tips and recipes, from preparing a faux turkey, to making tasty gravies and casseroles that have never once seen an animal between the field and your plate.
• Over 70 mouthwatering vegetarian holiday recipes, including:
• Vegetable Wellington
• “Chicken” Cutlets with Cranberry Cabernet Sauce
• Cheddar Cheese & Onion Pie
• Mushroom & Mustard Green Polenta Lasagna
• Fiesta Deviled Eggs
• Phyllo-Wrapped Asparagus
• Caramelized Onion Cornbread Stuffing
• Butternut Apple Salad
• Roasted Vegetable Torte
• White Wine Cashew Gravy
• Rosemary Garlic Parsnips
• Ginger Cranberry Pear Relish
• Perfect Apple Pie
• Pumpkin Gingerbread Cake
• Creamy Peppermint Chai
• Fizzy Cranberry Punch
• Spiced White Wine Sangria
• Something for every course and side, from appetizers to desserts and festive drinks.
• Enjoy holiday treats completely guilt-free: roasts, gravies, stuffing and more!
• Easy step-by-step instructions, including tips for a great faux turkey.
• Helpful notes on vegetarian food substitutes, where to get them, and how to make them at home!
• Loads of vegetarian holiday survival tips, whether you’re hosting a get-together or attending someone else’s.
- June 07, 2014 Initial release