Yes, you can eat vegan and still have a delicious traditional holiday feast!
If you don’t use animal products, you might be eyeing the holidays with worry. How do you make the deviled eggs? What about desserts? Are you going to have to forego the apple pie?
Good news: you can eat all of that and more, and still stay true to your way of eating.
We’ve done the work of finding great vegan holiday recipes, so that you can focus on enjoying yourself. We’ve crammed this app full of tips and recipes, from preparing a faux turkey, to making tasty gravies and casseroles that have never once seen an animal between the field and your plate.
• Over 50 mouthwatering vegan holiday recipes, including:
• “Chicken” Cutlets with Cranberry Cabernet Sauce
• Chickpea & Eggplant Tarts
• Cherry Dijon Faux Turkey Roast
• Potato-Stuffed Artichokes
• Vegan Deviled Eggs
• New Potatoes Romesco
• Maple Roasted Pear Salad
• Sage & Onion Stuffing
• Fruity Pecan Wild Rice Pilaf
• Cider Roasted Root Vegetables
• Mushroom Miso Gravy
• Coconut Whipped Cream
• Dutch Apple Pie
• Sticky Toffee Pecan Pudding
• Five-Minute Coconut Fudge
• Vanilla Soy Nog
• Spiced White Wine Sangria
• Something for every course and side, from appetizers to desserts and festive drinks.
• Enjoy holiday treats completely guilt-free: stuffing, tarts, pies, eggnog and more!
• Easy step-by-step instructions, including tips for a great faux turkey.
• Helpful notes on vegan-friendly food substitutes, where to get them, and how to make them at home!
• Loads of vegan holiday survival tips, whether you’re hosting a get-together or attending someone else’s.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release