Special launch discount! We need reviews! Grab the app today before the price goes up — and please remember to leave a review.
Yes, you can eat Paleo and still have a delicious traditional holiday feast!
If you’re eating the caveman way, you might be eyeing the holidays with worry. How can you have stuffing without bread? What about desserts? Are you going to have to forego the apple pie?
Good news: you can eat all of that and more, and still stay true to your way of eating.
We’ve done the work of finding great Paleo-friendly holiday recipes, so that you can focus on enjoying yourself. Just like our popular Paleo Meal Plan, we’ve crammed this app full of tips and recipes, from how to prepare a turkey and stuffing to making whipped cream from coconut milk.
• Over 50 mouthwatering Paleo holiday recipes, including:
• Perfect Prime Rib
• Dijon Roasted Turkey Breast
• Horseradish Deviled Eggs
• Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms
• Sweet Potato Sausage Stuffing
• Herbed Onion Gravy
• Heirloom Cranberry Sauce
• Maple Roasted Pear Salad
• Bacon Butternut Soufflé
• Crunchy Pecan Pie Bars
• Dutch Apple Pie
• Coconut Whipped Cream
• Grain-Free Sugar Cookies
• Caveman Eggnog
• Pumpkin Spice Latte
• Something for every course and side, from appetizers to desserts and festive drinks.
• Enjoy forbidden treats completely guilt-free: stuffing, pumpkin pie, eggnog and more!
• Easy step-by-step instructions, including how to prepare and carve a turkey.
• Helpful notes on Paleo-friendly food substitutes, where to get them, and how to make them at home!
• Loads of Paleo holiday survival tips, whether you’re hosting a get-together or attending someone else’s.
- November 28, 2013 Initial release