Duck Duck Moose has joined Khan Academy, a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. We’d like to thank you for supporting us. Without you, we wouldn't have attained this exciting next stage of growth. Now that we’re part of Khan Academy, all Duck Duck Moose apps are available for free to anyone, anywhere. Download any apps you might be missing, share our news and learn more about getting involved at www.duckduckmoose.com/about.
Come watch your child’s understanding of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division grow with their very own pets! Pet Bingo is a playful game for Kindergarten through Fourth Grade, that is aligned with Common Core State Standards for Math.
Kids will visually learn and practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division! Pet Bingo includes unique educational hints that teachers have developed to help kids understand different math concepts. Play the mixed math mode that adapts to each kid's level to make sure that they're understanding the concepts while still having fun. If you're learning multiplication, you can choose different times tables to practice. Pet Bingo includes a Report Card section where parents and teachers can monitor progress and find additional skill-building activities.
DEVELOPED WITH EDUCATORS:
- Developed in conjunction with Stanford University Educator, Jennifer DiBrienza, PhD in -
Early Elementary Education and former NYC public school teacher (K-Grade 2)
Kids will learn the following math skills based on Kindergarten through Fourth Grade Common Core State Standards and much more:
ADDITION & SUBTRACTION:
- Add and subtract up to 10, 20, 100, 1000 and more
- Add up to four digit numbers
- Add and subtract multi-digit whole numbers
MULTIPLICATION & DIVISION:
- Practice times tables 1 to 12
- Multiply and divide by 100
- Multiply whole numbers by 10
- Represent whole numbers on an equally spaced numberline
- Understand concepts of area and relation to multiplication and addition
PARENT REPORTING: Includes a Report Card section where parents and teachers can monitor progress and learn about new skill-building activities.
COMMON CORE STANDARDS: K.OA, 1.OA.6, 1.NBT.4-5, 2.OA.2-3, 2.NBT.5-6, 2.NBT.8, 2.MD.6, 3.OA.7, 3.NBT.2-3, 3.MD.5, 4.NBT.4-5
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
(A wholly-owned subsidiary of Khan Academy)
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational mobile apps for families, is a passionate team of engineers, artists, designers, and educators. Founded in 2008, the company has created 21 top-selling titles and has received 21 Parents’ Choice Awards, 18 Children’s Technology Review Awards, 12 Tech with Kids’ Best Pick App Awards, and a KAPi award for “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Duck Duck Moose is now part of the Khan Academy family. Like all Khan Academy offerings, all Duck Duck Moose apps are now free, without ads or subscriptions. We rely on our community of volunteers and donors. Get involved today at www.duckduckmoose.com/about.
Check out the Khan Academy app to learn and practice all kinds of topics for elementary school through college and beyond.
We’d love to hear from you! Visit us at www.duckduckmoose.com or drop us a line at [email protected]
- October 31, 2013 Initial release
- November 02, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 08, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 13, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- December 08, 2015 New version 1.0.3
- February 28, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- November 08, 2016 New version 1.1
- November 08, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!