Various Bug Fixes
Introductory Price: 50% OFF!
Come watch your child’s understanding of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division grow with their very own pets! Pet Bingo is a playful game for Kindergarten through Fourth Grade, that is aligned with Common Core State Standards for Math.
Kids will visually learn and practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division! Pet Bingo includes unique educational hints that teachers have developed to help kids understand different math concepts. Play the mixed math mode that adapts to each kid's level to make sure that they're understanding the concepts while still having fun. If you're learning multiplication, you can choose different times tables to practice. Pet Bingo includes a Report Card section where parents and teachers can monitor progress and find additional skill-building activities.
PLAY CATEGORY: Early Learning/Curriculum
DEVELOPED WITH EDUCATORS:
- Developed in conjunction with Stanford University Educator, Jennifer DiBrienza, PhD in -
Early Elementary Education and former NYC public school teacher (K-Grade 2)
Kids will learn the following math skills based on Kindergarten through Fourth Grade Common Core State Standards and much more:
ADDITION & SUBTRACTION:
- Add and subtract up to 10, 20, 100, 1000 and more
- Add up to four digit numbers
- Add and subtract multi-digit whole numbers
MULTIPLICATION & DIVISION:
- Practice times tables 1 to 12
- Multiply and divide by 100
- Multiply whole numbers by 10
- Represent whole numbers on an equally spaced numberline
- Understand concepts of area and relation to multiplication and addition
PARENT REPORTING: Includes a Report Card section where parents and teachers can monitor progress and learn about new skill-building activities.
COMMON CORE STANDARDS: K.OA, 1.OA.6, 1.NBT.4-5, 2.OA.2-3, 2.NBT.5-6, 2.NBT.8, 2.MD.6, 3.OA.7, 3.NBT.2-3, 3.MD.5, 4.NBT.4-5
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational apps for children, was founded in 2008 by three parents who share a passion for children, education, music, design and play. To date, we have created 18 top-selling titles and have won 16 Parents’ Choice awards, 16 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards and a KAPi award for the “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show. We work with educators and play-test with children to ensure our apps are frustration-free for little fingers and full of whimsy, wonder and educational content for all to enjoy.
Visit us: www.duckduckmoose.com
Email us: [email protected]
Like us: www.facebook.com/duckduckmoose
Watch us: www.youtube.com/duckduckmoosedesign
- October 31, 2013 Initial release
- November 02, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 08, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 13, 2013 New version 1.0.1