- Adjustments for iOS 8.2 compatibility
- Top List Sorting: Pick any nutrient and sort for the best / worst products. Even better: perform searches while you sort! It’s our most powerful feature yet in our quest to help you find the perfect foods!
«CalorieGuide» provides valuable insight into our food and delivers detailed nutrition information about thousands of day to day products.
Small, handy and quick to use: The app helps you to identify low-fat, low-carb, low-calorie (you get the idea) foods for yourself and your family.
Its beautiful, clean interface allows you to adjust serving sizes quickly – no more calculation headaches!
«CalorieGuide» is all about ease of use and open access:
• In addition to the standard search from A - Z , the app provides a sorting function by food groups, similar to that of a standard register
• Google-like search functionality with possible results as you type
• "Nutrient Explorer" helps you find products that meet your nutritional goals: Simply set upper and lower range limits for calories, fat or any combination of nutrient values and the app presents you with matching food results!
Food choices which are low on salt but high in protein for example can be identified in seconds!
The app lists
- Calories & KiloJoule
- Fat (Saturated & Total)
Improve your diet, lose weight and help your family through a healthy selection of foods!
- March 20, 2015 New version 2.2.1
- February 19, 2015 New version 2.2
- December 27, 2014 New version 2.1.1
- November 13, 2014 New version 2.0.9
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.0.7
- September 19, 2014 New version 2.0.6
- August 30, 2014 New version 2.0.3
- August 27, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- February 11, 2014 New version 1.0.6
- December 24, 2013 New version 1.0.5
- December 17, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- October 26, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- October 19, 2013 Initial release