We are happy to introduce four new extensions for your Alhambra:
- The Currency Exchange Cards
The currency exchange are six new playing cards which can be picked up like money cards. They make it much easier to pay as you can pay with two currencies instead of one.
- The Diamonds
A new (fifth) currency has entered the game: diamonds! Diamonds can be used to buy any building tile, no matter what currency the building market requires.
- The Change
The Change module makes the following changew to the game : If a player pays too much for a building, he now receives change.
- The Camps
There is a new type of building for the Alhambra: the camp. Placed correctly, a camp gains an extra point in each scoring round for each building tile joined in a direct line with it.
You can find them as In-App-Items!
Alhambra, winner of the German „Spiel des Jahres 2003“ award, now available on iOS!
Granada at the beginning of the 13th century - work has started on building the Alhambra
The best master builders in the whole of Europe and Arabia want to demonstrate their skills
Employ the most suitable teams of Builders and make sure that you always have enough of the right currency. Because no matter whether they are stonemasons from the north or horticulturists from the south - they all want a proper wage and insist on their "native" currency.
Play exciting games against the computer in 4 difficulty levels.
Or compete locally with your friends on one Device. Or play online with other players all over the world.
The interactive tutorial makes it easy to start even without knowing the rules.
If you already know the game start directly against the AIs. Adjust the game speed by selecting the right level of animations for your style of play.
Gain Achievements by building a supreme Alhambra!
Play your way to the top of the Ranking!
Enjoy the classic tile view or a brand new isometric view of your Alhambra!
- October 29, 2013 Initial release
- November 07, 2013 New version 1.1
- February 21, 2014 New version 1.2
- March 01, 2014 New version 1.3
- April 15, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- May 15, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- November 14, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- December 19, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- January 12, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- March 25, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- March 26, 2016 New version 1.4