- Remove limiting on coins falling into rooms
- More Hall of fame modes
-> Highest Score
-> Shortest path to end room
-> Most pickups found
-> Most stars collected
-> Most posters collected
-> Fewest Ouches in kid mode (at end room)
- Online Hall Of Fame
- Version Checking
- Added a automatic build number to About screen
- Bug fixes
Dots Adventures is a classic retro style room based platformer. Dodge the enemies, find the keys and collect the pickups to score big and progress. Complete rooms quickly and cleanly for extra score bonuses and star awards. More stars means more points and higher rankings. Like all EMV software games we have worked hard to make the game smooth, fast and great fun to play.
You can play the full Retro map for free. You must help Dot find his golden joystick so he can play his favourite game of all time, Warblade, and reign supreme in the world rankings. You can also buy the added adventures to get huge new maps with dozens more rooms, all new graphics, new music and tougher, longer challenges. In Robozone you must defeat the droid army and in Lazerquest you must escape the digital world he is trapped in. Halloween sees Dot trick or treating at the witches castle and she has captured him and thrown him in her dungeons. We have more maps in development too and they will be available to buy soon...
This game is great for all ages, we hope you enjoy it and have lots of fun!
- RETRO map complete and free. Download the game now!
- 4 EXTRA (much bigger) maps available!
- And more maps already planned and in development.
- Superb gameplay, every room is unique and challenging.
- Loads to find and collect including secret posters and hidden extra lives.
- Branching paths to discover, decisions to make, lessons to learn.
- Earn up to 3 stars in every room for big bonus scores.
- Minimaps with players progress shown.
- Secret rooms filled with goodies.
- Collect posters and fruits for giant scores.
- Restart at your tombstones using collected gold coins.
...and much more...
NB! The game has been tested on iPhone 4 and better! So older devices maybe not run the game as intended !
- August 06, 2014 Initial release