+ Crop photos before you even take them
+ Save directly to Evernote ®
+ Best way to capture business cards, white boards, receipts, news papers clippings and book passages
Cropcam helps you capture just what you need and send it straight to your Evernote ® account. Cropping images before you save them allows you to save time, save storage space and have neater photo notes. Capturing business cards, receipts, white boards, newspaper clippings and book passages has never been better.
With Cropcam for Evernote ® you can:
+ Select the area to save as a photo, as if you're cropping an existing image
+ Resize the crop area with ease
+ Specify default notebook in Evernote ®
+ Specify default tags
+ Save straight to Evernote ® after each photo capture
+ Preview pending and synced photos
+ Monitor sync progress
Cropcam for Evernote requires an Evernote ® account. You can create one for free at www.evernote.com and get the benefits of syncing your notes across multiple devices and other features that make Evernote ® the best tool to remember everything.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- October 04, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 24, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 02, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 07, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 21, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!