myMail now on Apple Watch! Email tailored to your wrist:
- View inbox summary and most recent email details
- Manage notifications with ease: Reply, Delete, Mark as Read or Spam, or Dismiss
- Dictate a message or use a text template and send it to anyone in your most popular contacts list
More great improvements:
- PIN lock and Touch ID support for greater security.
- Enhanced viewing of text content in messages. No more illegible small fonts!
And we’ve got more coming! Try it now and let us know what you think at [email protected]
Use myMail to manage messages in your Gmail, Hotmail, Live, Outlook, MSN, iCloud, AOL and Yahoo email accounts. Our app also supports any IMAP and POP3-enabled mailbox. myMail brings all your email accounts into one simple, bright, and friendly interface.
My.com registration is now open! Grab a new, cool and short [email protected] email
We created myMail to be fast, secure, and always there when you need it. myMail was developed for mobile devices from the ground up. With simple taps and swiping motions, you can read, reply to, forward, and do whatever else you need to with your emails.
The app is available on — and optimized for — both the iPhone and iPad.
Besides its ideal interface, myMail has a number of unique features that make it stand out.
Push Notifications — Customized to fit your life, work, or whatever
◆ Receive instant notification of new messages – even if your email service doesn't support this feature
◆ Turn notifications on or off for an account, or filter notifications based on folders, social networks, domains, or email addresses
◆ Set a "quiet time" for each account to separate your work life from your personal life
Your Inbox — More personal and visual
◆ Navigate through the message list faster with your friends' avatars and icons for popular services
◆ Customize the appearance of the message list on your iPhone by turning on or off the message preview and avatars
Search smarter, not harder
◆ Instantly search through all messages
◆ Use search filters to narrow results
◆ Compose your query faster with search phrases and contact suggestions
Your contacts in your pocket
When you compose or forward emails, myMail will suggest contacts from your device’s address book. myMail also brings your contacts from all your email accounts’ address books. And we’ve added the most-frequently-used-contacts feature to help you get your emails addressed quickly.
Send those pictures!
Share all those party photos with a few taps! Pick a bunch of pictures from your photo gallery all at once.
Technical details for your inner geek
Power email users will appreciate myMail’s speed regardless of the number of messages or contacts. Written entirely in native code, myMail uses sophisticated data compression to save bandwidth and it benefits from our engineers’ expertise, research, and best practices.
Security is super important
Whether you use myMail on a public or private Wi-Fi network, your data is always encrypted to protect all your email communications and information. myMail uses leading industry security protocols and practices to ensure data integrity, security, and privacy.
- May 02, 2015 New version 3.2
- March 11, 2015 New version 3.0
- February 19, 2015 New version 2.3.5
- January 27, 2015 New version 2.3.4
- December 31, 2014 New version 2.3.3
- December 15, 2014 New version 2.3.2
- November 11, 2014 New version 2.3.1
- October 22, 2014 New version 2.3
- October 02, 2014 New version 2.2.1
- September 14, 2014 New version 2.2
- July 25, 2014 New version 2.1.1
- July 15, 2014 New version 2.1
- April 28, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- April 24, 2014 New version 2.0
- March 12, 2014 New version 1.1
- December 19, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- December 05, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- December 05, 2013 Initial release