This update includes a bunch of performance boosts and refinements throughout the app.
As always, if you have any suggestions or ideas for improvement, please send them to [email protected]
Use myMail to manage messages in your Gmail, Hotmail, Live, Outlook, Yahoo, MSN, iCloud and AOL email accounts at once. Our app also supports any IMAP and POP3-enabled mailbox.
myMail brings all your email into one simple, bright and friendly interface whether its your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch.
myMail was created to keep your mail securely in one place. It makes communication light, fast and mobile-friendly. With a simple tap or a swipe, you can read, reply to, forward, add an attachment and do whatever else you need to with your email.
myMail on Apple Watch: Email made more personal
◆ View inbox summary and most recent email details.
◆ Handle notifications with ease - tap to Reply with a template, Delete, Mark as Read or Spam, or Dismiss.
◆ Dictate a message or use a text template and send it to anyone in your most popular contacts list.
myMail has a number of unique features that make it stand out:
Push Notifications — Customized to best fit your work/life schedule
◆ Receive instant notifications of new messages – even if your email service does not support this feature
◆ Turn notifications on or off for an account, or filter notifications based on folders, social networks, domains, or email addresses
◆ Set a "quiet time" for each account to separate your work life from your personal life
Your Inbox — More personal and visual
◆ Navigate through the message list faster with your friends' avatars and icons for popular services
◆ Customize the appearance of the message list on your device by turning on or off the message preview and avatars
◆ Quick search through all messages
◆ Use search filters to narrow results
◆ Compose your query faster with search phrases and contact suggestions
◆ Set a PIN lock
◆ Touch ID support
››› You can also register with @MY.COM with a cool new email address! ‹‹‹
All your contacts right at your hand:
When you create or forward a message, myMail will suggest contacts from your device’s address book. myMail also brings your contacts from all your email accounts’ address books. And we’ve added the most-frequently-used-contacts feature to help you get your emails addressed quickly.
Send those pictures:
Share all those party photos with a few taps! Pick a bunch of pictures from your photo gallery all at once.
We’ve worked hard to make the app incredibly fast and light. Written entirely in native code, myMail uses innovative data compression to save bandwidth and it benefits from our engineers’ expertise, research, and best practices.
Security is our top priority:
Whether you use myMail on a public or private Wi-Fi network, your data is always encrypted to protect all your email communications and information. myMail uses advanced security protocols and practices to ensure data integrity, security, and privacy.
Follow us on social media:
- December 05, 2013 Initial release
- December 05, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- December 19, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- March 12, 2014 New version 1.1
- April 24, 2014 New version 2.0
- April 28, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- July 15, 2014 New version 2.1
- July 25, 2014 New version 2.1.1
- September 14, 2014 New version 2.2
- October 02, 2014 New version 2.2.1
- October 22, 2014 New version 2.3
- November 11, 2014 New version 2.3.1
- December 15, 2014 New version 2.3.2
- December 31, 2014 New version 2.3.3
- January 27, 2015 New version 2.3.4
- February 19, 2015 New version 2.3.5
- March 11, 2015 New version 3.0
- May 02, 2015 New version 3.2
- June 05, 2015 New version 3.3.1
- July 03, 2015 New version 3.4
- August 13, 2015 New version 3.4.1
- September 17, 2015 New version 3.5
- October 05, 2015 New version 3.5.1