New Content Updated
Jointly sponsored by the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) and the Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA), the AGC/CFMA Construction Financial Management Conference was developed in response to a need for programs and workshops designed specifically for financial professionals in the construction industry.
The three-day conference is filled with 36 interactive sessions, covering the latest industry issues and their financial implications. Sessions are delivered "group-live" and are at intermediate, overview and update program levels. There are no prerequisites or advanced preparation required.
- October 14, 2013 Initial release
- October 28, 2013 New version 1.13
- October 25, 2014 New version 1.14
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.24
- October 24, 2015 New version 1.26