What's NewMiscellaneous fixes
App DescriptionThe Simple Genius brand means fresh design thinking for practical project management apps. Designed and refined by a veteran Project and Program Manager, the SG apps address real-world needs for managers. And with over 100,000 apps sold in 100 countries, SG is proven and trusted on Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
Most of us manage projects of one form or another whether at home, at work, or at school. Tracking and managing Issues, Risks, and Action Items can help your projects succeed. At SG we refer to that list as your project's Action List. Even if you don’t manage formal projects, anyone who leads a team can benefit from effective Action List management.
An Action List differs from a traditional “to do list” primarily in that each item can be assigned to specific people on a team. SG Action List provides all the basic features needed for effective Action List management.
As a member of Simple Genius, SG Action List was designed specifically to take advantage of the unique features of the amazing iPad platform and deliver a touch-based, easy-to-use tool to professionals and non-professionals alike.
SG Action List was designed as an affordable solution for project managers who typically work on one project at a time and only need to track an Action List. If you work on larger projects, multiple projects, need to manage a task plan (schedule), or want more reporting and analysis tools, take a look at SG Project Pro.
An in-app purchase is available within SG Action List to expand it to the full feature set of SG Project Pro. With the upgrade, SG Project retains its app name and icon but otherwise reveals the full power of SG Project Pro.
Completely redesigned for iOS 7, SG Action List 5 merges the classic apps SG Action Log and SG Risk Log plus adds support for Issues and then adds brand new features.
• Create multiple projects and quickly switch between them
• Manage multiple Issues, Risks, and Action Items for each project
• Set an Owner and Due Date for each Item
• Set the state of each Item to move through a simple lifecycle
• Quantify by assigning a priority value to each Item
• Tag Items and use the tags to filter the list
• Sort and Filter the list
• Maintain an organized history of notes for each Item
• Export a project Report to PDF and email from directly within the app
• Share and back up data easily using Dropbox or WebDAV
New in SG Project 5:
• Completely fresh redesign for iOS 7 (iOS 7 is required)
• Use built-in SG Sync with no in-app upgrade cost
• Upgrade to SG Project Pro using in-app purchase
• Track Issues as well as Risks and Action Items in one app
• Edit item details easily with new task editor
• Email PDF using an improved PDF project report format
• Choose more-on-screen or easy-to-tap by pinching to 2 row heights
• Use your bluetooth keyboard for quick data entry
Simple Genius Apps
Practical Project Management
December 14, 2014 New version 5.3.5
January 29, 2014 New version 5.0.6
November 06, 2013 New version 5.0.2
October 27, 2013 New version 5.0.1
October 18, 2013 Initial Release