App DescriptionThe Simple Genius brand means fresh design thinking for practical project management apps. Designed and refined by a veteran Project and Program Manager, the SG apps address real-world needs for managers. And with over 80,000 apps sold in 80 countries, SG is proven and trusted on Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
SG Project was designed as an affordable solution for project managers who typically work on one project at a time. If you work on larger projects, multiple projects, or want more reporting and analysis tools, take a look at SG Project Pro.
An in-app purchase is available within SG Project to expand it to the full feature set of SG Project Pro. With the upgrade, SG Project retains its app name and icon but otherwise reveals the full power of SG Project Pro.
With SG Project you will gain the confidence of being in control and understanding your project. And since the SG apps are carefully designed for ease of use and productivity anyone can use them, and can focus on the project, not the app.
Completely redesigned for iOS 7, SG Project 5 builds on the foundation of success from prior versions of SG and adds many brand new features to make it more usable and powerful than ever.
• Create multiple projects and switch between them
• Create task schedules with table and Gantt views
• Schedule projects using 3 built-in work schedules
• Rearrange project and task rows using standard iPad gestures
• Set Start Date, Duration, People, and Percent Done for each task
• Manage basic costs for each child task and report on total costs
• Email a fixed-format PDF project report directly from the app
• Share data to and from MS Project using XML files
• Share and back up data easily using Dropbox or WebDAV
• Share project data with all other SG apps on iPad, Mac, and iPhone
New in SG Project 5:
• Completely fresh redesign for iOS 7 (iOS 7 is required)
• Edit task details more easily with new task editor
• Use built-in SG Sync with no in-app upgrade cost
• Email PDF using an improved PDF project report format
• Create all types of task links including FS, SS, FF, and SF
• Use new chart gestures including jump-to-task, pinch-to-zoom, and resize task
• Choose more-on-screen or easy-to-tap by pinching to 2 row heights
• Track costs down to the cent
• Continuous zoom
• Use your bluetooth keyboard for quick data entry
Also check out the companion apps SG Project Sketcher and SG Project OnePage. And if you also use a Mac check out SG Project on the Mac App Store. SG's Dropbox integration makes sharing easy between all the SG apps!
Simple Genius Apps
Practical Project Management
November 06, 2013 New version 5.0.2
October 27, 2013 New version 5.0.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release