New Content Updated
Patient care is our first priority.
The American Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (ASHI) is a not-for-profit association of clinical and research professionals including immunologists, geneticists, molecular biologists, transplant physicians and surgeons, pathologists and technologists. As a professional society involved in histocompatibility, immunogenetics and transplantation, ASHI is dedicated to advancing the science and application of histocompatibility and immunogenetics; providing a forum for the exchange of information; and advocating the highest standards of laboratory testing in the interest of optimal patient care.
The ASHI Annual Meeting combines cutting-edge scientific and clinical sessions, workshops and vendor sponsored presentations along with innovative exhibits to provide an excellent educational experience for attendees.
- October 11, 2013 Initial release
- July 16, 2014 New version 1.11
- September 08, 2014 New version 1.14
- September 26, 2014 New version 1.16
- July 29, 2015 New version 1.19
- August 06, 2015 New version 1.21
- August 19, 2015 New version 1.23