App DescriptionNOTE: Due to its heavy graphic requirements, Hess Tractor Trek is only compatible with iPhone 4 & up, iPod Touch 5th Gen & up, and iPad 2 & up.
Icy mountain roads. Treacherous desert terrain. Volcanic island trails. It's all in a day’s work for the Hess Tractor.
In Hess: Tractor Trek, YOU are in control of the world's fastest tractor fleet, racing through the most difficult terrain on Earth at breathtaking speeds.
You'll need lightning-quick reflexes to succeed. Lower your plow at the right moments to pick up speed and pull off impossible jumps. Use your backhoe to smash your way through avalanches, desert cacti and volcanic boulders. Take to the air and tilt your device to execute gravity-defying flips. But be careful: you'll need to make it to the nearest Hess Express station before running out of fuel... or it's game over.
As you race, you'll earn Hess Cash that can be used to buy new, epic vehicles, environments and upgrades. Log into Facebook and you can also challenge your friends' best distances!
* Fun, Physics-Based Gameplay for Players of All Ages: 2.5D side-scrolling game design challenges players’ reflexes and minds as they clear debris, race over bumpy terrain, jump and flip over small gaps and balance their vehicle’s weight
* 5 Unique Tractors: Get ready to race the world's fastest tractors: HARDHAT, the default, all-purpose model. BOUNCER, a dune buggy-style tractor with incredible suspension. STRETCH, an ultra-long tractor that can grab hard-to-reach coins. JUGGERNAUT, a massive tank-like model. SPEEDY, a souped up racer. Earn Hess Cash and unlock them all!
* 3 Epic Environments: Explore the Snowy Mountains, Red Desert and Volcanic Island, each with unique environmental features.
* 200 Vehicle Upgrades: Boost your tractors' speed, accleration, in-air handling (perfect for flips) and more as you progress and earn Hess Cash.
* Activate Your Toy: If you own the 2013 Hess Toy Truck, just honk its horn to unlock 100,000 bonus Hess Cash, which can be used to purchase a high-level tractor, environment or upgrades!
* Challenge Your Friends: Syncing with Facebook will let you challenge your friends' best distances, viewable in-game as signposts. It's a novel twist on the traditional leaderboard system.
January 29, 2014 New version 1.1
October 31, 2013 Initial Release