joyConnect – The best way to manage your contacts
This app improves the usage of your contacts. Create and access groups easily and write group messages or E-Mails within one click. Make direct calls from your contact list
without annoying extra steps. Add large pictures and more information to your contacts.
No registration or Facebook® connection necessary - just enjoy your contacts!
Get to know the advantage of using contact groups!
Your groups are located to the right of your contact list. Access them easily by swiping left from your contacts to your groups. Create new groups by hitting just one button.
Write a message, iMessage or an E-Mail to a whole group within one click and fasten your workflow!
- your contacts will be shown with the possibility to call them directly
- new contacts will be set up global and will be synced with iCloud if desired
- jump quickly to the exact desired letter
- create groups by swiping left in your default contact list
- access existing groups in the same way
- one contact can be member in several groups
- write messages or E-Mails to all group members within one click
- joyConnect comes with a powerful search engine to find what you are looking for
- search for names and numbers
Calls & Messages
- initiate a phone call by clicking on the desired number or on the directCall icon in your contact list
- initiate a phone, FaceTime or Skype® call by opening the panel next to the phone number
- write a message, iMessage or WhatsApp® message by opening the panel next to the phone number
- write an E-Mail by clicking on the desired E-Mail address
- open a Skype® contact by clicking on the Skype-Name
Edit and create Contacts
- enjoy creating, editing and maintaining your contacts – clear and easy
- add phone numbers, E-Mail addresses, instant messenger, social links like Facebook® or Twitter®, address,
- contact of work, birthday or anniversary dates, URL’s and notes
- add large pictures to your contacts
- copy contacts
- delete single numbers or labels by swiping right on desired item
- create your own labels for phone numbers & E-Mail addresses
- send a contact as V-Card via E-Mail or as a message
- April 09, 2014 Initial release
- April 22, 2014 New version 1.0.3