Updated compatibility with iRig BlueBoard firmware 1.5.2.
THE IRIG BLUEBOARD APP FOR IPHONE, IPAD, AND IPOD TOUCH, WORKS IN TANDEM WITH IK’S NEW IRIG BLUEBOARD, THE FIRST WIRELESS MIDI PEDALBOARD FOR IOS AND MAC, CONTROLLING THE SETUP AND CONFIGURATION OF THE HARDWARE UNIT.
The iRig BlueBoard pedalboard features 4 backlit footswitches that let you change banks and presets, and control parameters in any Core MIDI-compatible app (like AmpliTube or SampleTank) from up to 10 meters away. It’s also equipped with 2 expression pedal inputs that let you connect pedals (not included) and control continuously variable parameters like wah and volume.
This app allows the communication between the iRig BlueBoard controller and any Core MIDI apps running on your iOS device. Also, iRig BlueBoard app lets you setup the hardware unit, and configure its 32 banks of settings for iRig BlueBoard’s 4 footswitches. Setup the MIDI parameters you want to control, switch between the PROGRAM CHANGE and CONTROL CHANGE operating modes, set the MIDI channel iRig BlueBoard will transmit on, browse and rename banks, browse patches in Core MIDI apps, and much more.
iRig BlueBoard features:
- Compatibility with any Core MIDI compatible app
- Dual Mode operation (Program Change or Control Change mode)
- Editable MIDI assignments for each pad
- Selectable MIDI Channel
- External Controllers Calibration
- Pads Backlight regulation
- Battery life indicator
- Bluetooth signal strength indicator
More apps information:
- October 10, 2013 Initial release
- October 21, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- October 03, 2015 New version 1.0.3
- June 23, 2016 New version 1.0.4