- New characters! Choose from ten different characters.
- You can now change your selected character anytime you want.
- Improved order of chapters in Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Measuring and Fractions.
- Less risk of consecutive similar questions.
- General improvements in several chapters.
"We were amazed by the large variety of exercises" - Top Kids Apps
"A great help to children who are trying to sharpen their math skills" - The iPhone Mom
"I like the variety of ways that problems are presented. . . . It gives the kids different concepts related to the arithmetic they’re doing." - GeekDad
King of Math Junior is a mathematics game in a medieval environment where you climb the social ladder by answering math questions and solving puzzles. Collect stars, get medals and compete against friends and family. Master the game and become a King or Queen of Math!
King of Math Junior is suitable for age 6 and up and introduces mathematics in an accessible and inspiring manner. Its educational strength lies in awakening curiosity and putting mathematics in a fun context. Players are encouraged to think for themselves and see mathematical concepts from different angles by solving problems in many areas.
The free version includes:
The full game can be bought as a one-time in-app purchase and includes:
- October 15, 2013 Initial release
- October 29, 2013 New version 1.1.7
- June 29, 2014 New version 1.1.9
- October 05, 2014 New version 1.1.10
- November 05, 2014 New version 1.1.12
- March 17, 2015 New version 1.1.13
- March 02, 2016 New version 1.2