Core Conference is an application for K-12 teachers who are implementing the Common Core State Standards.
Easily conference with students and track both individual and class progress towards standards proficiency.
Core Conference was built for speed and intended to be used in the classroom.
Fast and efficient conferencing:
-Conference with students and track standards proficiency
-Conference individually, or with groups of students
-Option to use previously entered text for even faster conferencing
-Curriculum mapped by quarter
At a glance data visualizations to help you focus on students who need support:
-Ranked list of at risk students
-Ordered list of students by last observation date
-Charted visualizations of student proficiency
-Dashboard of overall class proficiency
-Contains all common core standards for grades K-12
-Simple and fast curriculum mapping workflow
-Support for tracking multiple subjects/classes
- October 08, 2013 Initial release
- October 16, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $6.99
- October 17, 2013 Price increase: $6.99 -> $9.99
- October 19, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- October 21, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- November 14, 2013 New version 1.1