Critical bug fixes when working inside Photos for Mac in El Capitan.
Performance and stability improvements.
Plus a new in-app - batch processing. Improve all your photos at once.
We've updated the software based on your feedback.
If you have other comments, please contact [email protected]
Massive August sale: 50% OFF.
Intensify reveals the hidden beauty of your shots. No matter if you use an expensive DSLR, consumer camera or a smartphone, Intensify will help you turn ordinary photos into dramatic detailed masterpieces.
"Best of App Store" + over 20 other software awards.
Dramatically enhance even the most ordinary photos:
- Flawless Detail Enchacement: no haloes on edges, no extra noise in most cases
- Unique Pro Contrast adjustments make your photos pop
- Powerful Structure adjustments for impressive dramatic results
- Smart Sharpness: get clear and sharp images without noise
- Powerful layers & masking
- 16-bit image processing with RAW files support
- Presets developed by Pro photographers
- Full support of the latest OS X developments
- Works as a standalone software & Photos extension
A wide variety of image tuning features allow you to finish your masterpieces with perfection before you share them on popular social networks or export them to Apple® iPhoto®, Apple® Aperture®, Adobe® Lightroom® or Adobe® Photoshop®.
4 DETAIL ENHANCEMENT METHODS
Apply Pro Contrast, Structure, Detail, and Micro Sharpness across highlight, midtone and shadow tonal ranges to add drama to every photo
PROFESSIONALLY CREATED PRESETS
Use scores of included presets for a one-click solution to achieve great results or to begin your creative exploration
Gain the ultimate in creative flexibility by using multiple layers to stack effects and control masked areas
Create, save and share user definable presets of your favorite looks with others
Selectively enhance images with custom brushes that allow you to easily apply or take away detail only where needed
Quickly arrive at an ideal starting point for more detailed work using controls such as Color Temperature, Exposure, Shadow Recovery, Saturation and more. Finish your great image with features such as Vignettes and Opacity
PRO WORKFLOW & QUALITY
Work faster and smarter with a fine-tuned user interface and streamlined workflow. Intensify™ includes native RAW processing and a 16-bit image processing engine for the highest quality
Share your images to popular social networks from within the app, including Facebook and Twitter
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- June 12, 2014 Price increase: $19.99 -> $24.99
- June 14, 2014 Price decrease: $24.99 -> $14.99
- July 21, 2014 Price increase: $14.99 -> $19.99
- July 26, 2014 Price increase: $19.99 -> $24.99
- August 01, 2014 Price decrease: $24.99 -> $19.99
- September 08, 2014 Price increase: $19.99 -> $24.99
- September 18, 2014 Price decrease: $24.99 -> $19.99
- October 08, 2014 Price increase: $19.99 -> $24.99
- October 10, 2014 Price decrease: $24.99 -> $18.99
- October 13, 2014 Price increase: $18.99 -> $19.99
- October 17, 2014 New version 1.0.3
- October 17, 2014 Price increase: $19.99 -> $24.99
- October 21, 2014 Price decrease: $24.99 -> $19.99
- October 26, 2014 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $17.99
- September 12, 2015 New version 1.0.4
- September 12, 2015 Price decrease: $17.99 -> $14.99
- September 14, 2015 Price increase: $14.99 -> $17.99
- September 19, 2015 Price decrease: $17.99 -> $9.99
- October 03, 2015 New version 1.1.0
- October 03, 2015 Price increase: $9.99 -> $14.99
- October 07, 2015 New version 1.1.1
- October 24, 2015 New version 1.2.1
- October 25, 2015 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $12.99
- November 21, 2015 Price increase: $12.99 -> $14.99
- December 16, 2015 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $9.99
- January 03, 2016 Price increase: $9.99 -> $14.99
- June 22, 2016 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $9.99