AT&T Toggle Voice v2.5 with Messaging:
Beginning with version 2.5, AT&T Toggle Voice introduces messaging capabilities. This unique feature enables users to use their virtual business phone number to both send and receive text messages, not only to other AT&T Toggle Voice users, but also to and from any mobile phone that is setup for texting.
AT&T Toggle Voice v2.5 offers the following new features:
• Sending and receiving text messages and Enhanced messages with photo attachments between AT&T Toggle Voice users and with non-AT&T Toggle Voice users
• Creating group text messages of up to 10 participants
• Call waiting and call continuity
• Combined view of call and messaging history
• View and search contacts from personal contacts and corporate global directories
• Many user interface improvements
AT&T Toggle Voice is a cloud based solution that gives mobile professionals the ability to use a single smartphone or tablet for both business and personal calls. Say goodbye to the days of having to carry two devices to stay connected to every aspect of your life. Now, with AT&T Toggle Voice, you can load one mobile device with an application that comes with a distinct business telephone number for work calls in addition to your existing personal telephone number for personal calls.
AT&T Toggle Voice separates business from personal calls on mobile devices. Use the Toggle Voice application with its separate business telephone number to make and receive work calls and voicemail on smartphones and tablets. AT&T Toggle Voice must be set up by your company or enterprise in order to function properly and have your business calls charged to the company. If your company does not yet use AT&T Toggle Voice, you can get more information by contacting us at [email protected]
- February 03, 2015 New version 220.127.116.1116
- September 16, 2014 New version 18.104.22.16803
- June 15, 2014 Initial release