NHL Hat Trick Challenge Presented by Enterprise™ is back for the 2014-15 NHL season with more prizing, an enhanced game interface, push notifications and easier sharing through social platforms.
New for this season:
-Weekly Prizing – Each hat trick you score during the week is another chance to win tickets to an NHL regular season game of your choice.
-Push Notifications – The more you play, the more chances you have to win. Don’t miss a day by setting daily and weekly reminders to play. Set the hat trick notification so you know when you have correctly answered that day’s questions.
-More Sharing on Twitter and Facebook – Once you score a hat trick, you will obviously want to brag about it to your friends.
-Play with Kevin Weekes – Play along with Kevin Weekes to see if you know hockey better than him. Or use his expert pick as guidance for submitting your own answers.
-Better Linking with the NHL App – Easy navigation to game previews and recaps in the NHL’s official app.
THINK YOU CAN SCORE AN NHL HAT TRICK?
See if you’ve got what it takes to score a hat trick by playing the NHL Hat Trick Challenge Presented by Enterprise™. It’s easy to play – Correctly answer three questions about that day’s games to score a hat trick. The more hat tricks you score during the week and throughout the NHL season, the more chances you have to win prizes.
Weekly Prize: Two tickets to an NHL regular season game of your choice based on 4 available selections made by Sponsor (or a $300 gift card to Shop.NHL.com)
- The winner of each Weekly Prize shall be selected by random drawing. Every hat trick that you earn in a weekly period (Monday-Sunday for most weeks) gives you one entry in the drawing!
Grand Prize: VIP trip for two to the 2015 Stanley Cup® Final
- At the end of the season, the fan with the most hat tricks will win a trip for two to Game 2, 3 or 4 (as selected by Sponsor) of the 2015 Stanley Cup Final, including flight, hotel, game tickets plus spending money.
- Second and third place winners will be awarded $1,500 and $1,000 cash, respectively.
- Create a league to challenge your friends or see how you fare against NHL Network insider Kevin Weekes, who you will be playing along with you every day.
- Use the app’s push notifications to ensure you never miss a day. Questions ‘lock’ at puck drop so use the daily and weekly reminders to submit your answers.
- Research each game by linking to game previews and recaps in the NHL’s official app
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Open to legal residents of the United States (incl. DC) & Canada who have reached age of majority at the time of entry. Promotion begins October 6, 2014 at 6:00 pm ET and ends upon the start time of the last game scheduled for April 11, 2015. One prize to be awarded per Weekly Period consisting of 2 tickets to an NHL regular season game or a gift card to Shop.NHL.com (ARV $300 USD). One Grand Prize, one Second Place Prize and one Third Place Prize shall also be awarded at the end of the Promotion: Grand Prize consists of a 2 night getaway for two to the city hosting Game 2, 3 or 4 of the 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Final (ARV $4,500 USD); Second Place Prize is $1,500 USD cash; and Third Place Prize is $1,000 USD cash. If winner is a Canadian resident, a skill-testing question must also be correctly answered to win the prize to be awarded. For complete details, prize description and official rules, visit hattrick.nhl.com. Sponsor: NHL Enterprises, L.P.
If you consent to receive push notifications, you will receive reminders, game information, news updates, and other information on your device from the NHL, based on your account settings and preferences, which may be customized on a team or league level. You may withdraw your consent to receive push notifications at any time by disabling the notification or alert type within the Notifications section of the App, which is accessible at the bottom of the main menu. NHL Interactive CyberEnterprises, LLC, 1185 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036 | NHL.com.
- October 07, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- June 17, 2014 Initial release