148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SAME FISHING TRIP :: Read Our Full Review >>
Mobfish Hunter takes obvious inspiration from Ridiculous Fishing, but differentiates itself in couple of key ways - though not always to its advantage.
What's New- Game Balancing improvements
- Minor bug fixes
App DescriptionGrenades in Your Tackle Box?!
Getting hooked on "Mobfish Hunter" fishing game is like shooting fish in a barrel!
Set in the year 2020, after the greedy Autocracy has stripped the world of rare Earth elements, disastrous pollution has wreaked havoc on our once-beautiful oceans. Now the world’s fish have mutated into dangerous new species known as Mobfish. To combat these vicious critters, a new class of Mobfish Hunters emerged – and it’s up to you to rise through their ranks. Trick-out your fishing lures with a variety of projectile and melee weapons to rid the seas of Mobfish and become a champion Hunter.
Mobfish Hunter features:
• Four locales: Set in the Mobfish Hunter dystopia, each area includes its own species of Mobfish and challenging environmental hazards.
• Nine Crazy Weapons: Spend the loot awarded for successful fishing expeditions to upgrade a variety of Sea-Mine lures with spinning blades, spread-shot projectiles and heat-seeking abilities.
• Customizable Utilities: Plum the inky depths with four additional utilities that allow your Sea-Mine to dive deeper, move more quickly, and illuminate murky waters.
• Six Leaderboards: See where you rank among Mobfish Hunters locally, regionally and all over the world.
• 30 Achievements: Test your hunting skills and expand your collection of rare Mobfish, as you work to complete these rewarding challenges.
• Responsive Controls: Guide your Sea-Mine fishing lure through detailed maneuvers with sensitive tilt control, sneaking between schools of Mobfish or catching them by the dozens.
• Facebook Integration: Invite Facebook friends and compete for high scores.
• iCloud support: Save and sync your game progress.
April 02, 2014 Initial Release