Contact Manager is a powerful tool to manage contacts on your iPhone. In addition to what’s available in the native iPhone Contacts App, Contact Manager provides more convenient function such as contact grouping, import and export, QR-Code and Business Card support and more. Contact Manager has the following features:
- Supports contact grouping and group operations including: adding, modifying, deleting, sorting and searching groups and group assignment.
- Supports contact management operations including: adding, modifying, deleting, sorting and searching contacts.
- Supports to import a contact from a QR-Code.
- Supports to import contacts from Google Contacts.
- Supports to import contacts from a VCF file.
- Supports to export contacts to a VCF file.
- Supports to share contacts through Email, Message, or AirDrop.
- Supports to generate QR-Code and Business Card from a contact and share it.
- Supports to make a phone call, send a message or an email from a contact.
- Supports to show map of a contact’s location.
With its simple interfaces, Contact Manager provides the easiest way to manage contacts on iPhone.
- November 07, 2013 Initial release