- Fix for iPad mini loading issue
- General bug fixes
- Enhanced optimisation
Now FREE for a limited period!*
It's bath time and what better place to learn about water. Play with a wide range fun objects, which you and your child can drop, dunk and throw in to a bath of reactive, simulated water. Will they float or sink? What happens when they collide? What will make the biggest Splash! Using intuitive motion techniques, Splash! breaks beyond the traditional digital boundaries as children can tip, twist and turn their device to make the water splash, slide and flow across the screen. The play environment offers endless possibilities for you and your child to creatively explore and discover this watery world by changing temperatures, mixing in colours or just pulling the plug out and starting all over again! Oh, and try not to get wet!
Key Game Features
- Motion reactive water which shifts, flows and splashes on the movement of your device
- A wide range of selectable objects displaying differing physical properties
- Special moving objects loaded with sometimes unpredictable behaviours!
- Range of personalised bath time environments
- Turn the taps or pull out the pull to change water levels
- Changing temperatures for a steamy scrub and chilly wash
- Further learning information brought to you by the Science Museum
Science Museum Preschool Apps are developed with the Museum’s Learning team as a fun and engaging way to promote the development of key scientific skills in young children. The Science Museum is the most popular destination for science, technology and engineering in the UK. Produced under licence from SCMG Enterprises Ltd. Science Museum trade mark ® SCMG. Every purchase supports the Museum.www.sciencemuseum.org.uk
Created with GR/DD. Engaging audiences with compelling digital ideas. GR/DD is a market leading interactive agency that creates award winning solutions through big ideas, design and technology.
*Science Museum Splash! will be free in the Apple App Store from Friday 25th July - Thursday 7th August.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- July 25, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 11, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99