Minor GFX fix
Part of our collection of retro games, Jet Fighters is the 1980's classic VFD,LSI handheld game by CGL and Gakken. Now you can go back in time and re-live the old times with this accurate recreation. These were the things to have back then. Please note this is true to the original machine so you wont see any next-gen graphics here. This is pure retro!
Screenshots show actual app in action and original artwork based on the original packaging. These types of machines were made by companies such as Grandstand, Tomy, Entex, CGL, Tandy, Bandai and Epoch to name but a few.
• Accurate simulation of the classic handheld machine
• Full retro sounds
• 3 difficulty levels
• Simple and addictive
• Totally nostalgic
HOW TO PLAY
1. Set skill control to desired level.
2. Slide power to "On".
3. Move the Missile launcher lever up and down to aim at Jet Fighter or Battleship, and press Missile launch button.
4. Game ends when you obtain 199 points or when all Missile Launchers are destroyed by Jet-Fighter's rockets or when Jet-fighter captures your Missile Launcher.
5. To start new game simply slide switch to "off" and then to "on" again.
If you like this check out our other retro games.
- April 15, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 28, 2013 New version 1.1
- September 28, 2013 Initial release