148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: AVERAGE RUNNING :: Read Our Full Review >>
Playing it safe, Running Quest is a typical Endless Runner with basic upgrade elements and a pricey in-app purchase structure.
What's New* Bug Fixes
App Description4.5/5 - App Advice - "If you enjoy endless runners, but want a bit of diversity in the gameplay mechanic, then I recommend checking out Running Quest."
8/10 - App Store Arcade - "Running Quest takes what we come to expect from endless-runners and combines well thought out, original RPG elements."
Running Quest is only compatible with the following devices:
iPhone 4s, iPhone5, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPod touch 5th Generation, iPad 2, iPad with Retina Display, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad Mini with Retina Display.
Running Quest is not compatible with devices other than those mentioned above.
Running Quest is an Endless Runner / Action-RPG hybrid, inspired by games such as Temple Run and World of Warcraft.
* 2 playable characters : A male warrior and female scout
* Level up your character and collect all armor sets, weapons and abilities
* Run through 4 different fantasy-themed worlds filled with dragons, goblins, clockworks and more
* Earn rewards for completing special challenges and earn dozens of achievements in Game Center
* Unique one-touch battle system
* Upgrade your stats and improve your character so you can survive longer and earn higher scores
* Post your high scores to Game Center and Facebook
* A unique boss fight packed full of action, cinematics and surprises!
* Dozens of different enemies and obstacles
* Beautiful high resolution graphics
* Heart-pounding battle-theme music
* Adjust in-game volume as well as tilt sensitivity for your device
* Save your progress across all devices with iCloud
The fate of the world now rests in your hands. Onward you must run, for your quest will be the tale of ages to come.
December 08, 2014 New version 1.0.8
March 16, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
March 14, 2014 New version 1.0.3
March 08, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
March 06, 2014 New version 1.0.2
February 27, 2014 Initial Release