App DescriptionSmartwatch+ is the perfect companion app for your Pebble smart watch. It enhances the experience with your Pebble smart watch and provides a lot of additional functionality.
- Weather (Current weather + 3-day forecast)
- Calendar events (all events up to a year with the option to switch specific calendars on/off)
- Music (Playback info, playback control, volume)
- Stocks (Current value/high/low and a 24h chart)
- Bitcoin (Current value/high/low from mtGox and a 24h chart)
- HTTP requests (for home automation, etc.)
- Camera (Use Pebble as a remote shutter)
- GPS (Location, speed and distance)
- "Find my phone"
- Phone battery percentage
- httpebble integration (all httpebble-based watch faces will still work while Smartwatch+ is running)
Smartwatch+ allows you to display additional information on your watch, such as weather, your iPhone's battery status, current stock and Bitcoin prices, your current GPS location, your latest calendar appointments, as well as reminders. Additionally, you can control certain functions of your phone from the watch, such as taking pictures, controlling the music volume, playing a sound to find your phone, and sending HTTP requests for home automation, etc.. The watchapps that are required to view the information on the Pebble can be installed from within this app.
Smartwatch+ also supports the httpebble protocol, which lets you use all httpebble-enabled watch apps.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
January 29, 2014 New version 1.2.4
November 07, 2013 New version 1.2.2
October 04, 2013 New version 1.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release