App DescriptionCustomize your photos like never before with 123D Creature Show for iPhone and iPod touch. Add poseable 3D characters to your photos, Create amazing images for avatars, contact photos, or just for fun. You create the pose, choose the camera angle and insert your creature into your own photos anywhere you want!
Simply pick a creature from the library and pose it. Drag on joints to move and bend their arms, legs, torso, head, and ears until you get them just right. When you have your pose complete, add a photo as a background and tweak your lighting and photo filter to create just the look you want.
- Includes 11 original poseable creatures to choose from designed by artist Adam Beamish including Animals, Monsters, Zombies, Fairies, and more!
-Bend & Twist tools for creating dynamic and unique poses
- Bring your creature into your world by choosing background images from your photo library or taking photos with your device camera
- Take your creatures on vacation and photograph them in famous and exotic locations
- Spice up a boring meeting by messaging your coworkers with pictures of creatures invading the boardroom
- Choose from a variety of photo filters to stylize your images
- Adjust lighting and shadow effects to create realistic compositions or to blend a creature into your photos
- Share your images to Facebook and Twitter; send by message or email; or save to your photo library
- Supports AirDrop for sharing of images
- Optimized for the new iPhone 5S! Utilizing a multithreaded, 64 bit architecture 123D Creature Show harnesses the power of the A7 processor & GPU to perform complex posing and deformation calculations previously requiring a dedicated desktop workstation.
All of the amazing original creatures you see in this App were created by Adam Beamish using 123D Creature for iPad. 123D Creature is a free character creation app that lets you build, sculpt, paint, render and 3D print any creature you can dream up. Download 123D Creature for iPad and start designing your own creatures today!
January 29, 2014 New version 1.1
October 07, 2013 New version 1.0.1
September 20, 2013 Initial Release