148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: DROP DEAD AMAZING :: Read Our Full Review >>
Skulls of the Shogun has been so solid on so many other platforms, so why would iOS be any different?
What's New- fix startup crash that may occur on iOS 5 and below.
- add a difficulty toggle button to timed leaderboard screens.
App Description"Everyone with an iPad should have this game." - Kotaku
FIVE STARS FROM TOUCHARCADE!
Crush your enemies and eat their skulls! Skulls of the Shogun is a fast-paced turn-based strategy game, supercharged with fighting-game flare and double-stuffed with a serious sense of humor! Enter the Samurai Afterlife and join forces with undead warriors, magical monks, and mighty mustachioed samurai generals!
- Beautifully hand-drawn and hand-animated! See it in motion!
- 4 magical animal monks to discover and master!
- 24 levels of epic single-player story! Why can’t General Akamoto get any respect?!
- Online multiplayer! Up to 4 friends can battle at once!
- 4 gods and 6 generals, all with distinct personalities!
- Send your moves turn-by-turn in Skulls Anywhere mode!
- Pass and Play with a single iPhone or iPad! It's game night!
- Power up your army to deadly demons!
- Gain experience, emblems, and cred with the progression system!
- BONUS island featuring persistent troops and the Tanuki Monk!
- Easy to learn, tough to master. Challenge your friends!
- Distinctive soundtrack of samurai grooves!
- Like a Saturday morning cartoon - with teeth!
Skulls of the Shogun is a universal app with no in-app purchases and a COMPLETE experience!
Don't miss out. "Skulls of the Shogun is the Wu-Tang Advance Wars" - Kotaku
December 23, 2014 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
August 06, 2014 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
January 31, 2014 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
November 30, -0001 Initial Release