Mandarin Quest is a story about how the hero conquers the devil and saves the villagers. It is an innovative RPG style Chinese language learning games: recognising, understanding, listening, speaking. Instant learn, instant use!
Silent Village is a village built alongside the mountain. In the past, the village was also known as the Lively Village. Villagers lived happily there. One day, the devil came and occupied the mountain. To better control the villagers, the devil took away their Chinese language skill by using magic. From then on, villagers’ communication skill degrades, which leads to much quarrel and misunderstanding. As a person who is good at languages, the hero starts his journey to conquer the devil and restore the language skill of the villagers.
The devil is well prepared. He has sent out his men to defense different parts of the mountain (the foot, the mountainside, and the peak). They have set up altogether nine Chinese language barriers in the mountain. The hero has to collect different tactic books (a tactic book is a collection of Chinese words) to fight against the enemies in the barriers.
Hurry up, challenge the devil by visiting the quest locations. You can always train up yourself by going to tactic book training, or get some upgrades to boost your performance.
- November 25, 2013 Initial release
- December 07, 2013 New version 1.1
- December 17, 2013 New version 1.2
- January 19, 2014 New version 1.3
- January 31, 2014 New version 1.4
- April 03, 2014 New version 1.5
- June 29, 2014 New version 2.0
- August 04, 2014 New version 2.1
- November 12, 2014 New version 2.2
- December 18, 2014 New version 3.0
- February 15, 2015 New version 3.1