148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: FEATURE PACKED :: Read Our Full Review >>
Designed with iOS7 in mind, gMusic 2 allows users to listen to their entire Google music collection without using any space on their iOS device.
What's NewYou can now delete radio stations
Now updates play counts
Fixed offline playlists
Added pull to refresh for getting new data
Fixed some more bugs
App DescriptionWhy is gMusic better than Google's app?
-10 band Equalizer
- Proper offline support!
- Last.fm Scrobbling (In the settings)
- Auto Playlists
- Full Playlist Editing
- iOS 7 look and feel
Google Music allows you to keep up to 20,000 of your favorite songs in the cloud. Now you can listen to your entire music collection without having to use any space on your iOS device.
gMusic 2 features include:
- Artist Discovery
- Create Radio Stations
- Add music to your Library directly in the app
- Airplay Support
- Innovative Navigation
- Works with the built in Sleep Timer
- Very fast load times
- Add songs to existing playlists
- Search by Artist, Songs, Albums, or Genres
- Plays in the background so you can use your other apps while still listening to your music
- Offline support
- Recently-Added Playlist
- Direct secured authentication with Google. No third party servers involved.
- Remembers what you were listening to for quick resume after closing the app.
- Ability to disable streaming over 3g.
- Stay tuned for other great new features coming soon.
If your having issues, try deleting and reinstalling.
gMusic does not support Onavo. It will cause gMusic to crash.
Questions, Comments, Feature request, Bugs? Email me!
Please email me and give me the chance to fix your problem before leaving a bad review.
*Requires a Google Play Account
*Requires a subscription to Google Play All Access for All Access features
November 22, 2013 New version 1.4
November 06, 2013 New version 1.3
November 04, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
October 12, 2013 New version 1.2
October 02, 2013 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release