Fixes Internet Time Out
Updated to IOS 7 SDK
Other Bug Fixes.
Developer note: There's absolutely NO Flappy Birds, Red Bouncy Balls or any other inane lazy developer game clone code used in making this game. If you want to support good experimental indie games, download this one. It costs you nothing, but helps us a lot. While you’re at it, a good review would be awesome if you could spare it.
About our game: Rule the world and your friends in a collectible card game designed to be played with the world around you. Take on the role of an Evil Genius and gather minions, monsters and dangerous weapons. Level your cards up over time and become invincible! The question now is whether you are good enough to actually take over the world and be number one.
Global Domination is a location-aware “king of the hill” card game where you compete with friends for control over the places you visit every day. Global Domination plays best with 2-6 close friends that like to visit the same locations often.
148 Apps says: 4 1/2 Stars! -- "the most interesting and compelling free-to-play game…"
• Chat one on one with your friends
• Broadcast messages to all
• Play Mad Scientists, Evil Geniuses and Super Villains
• Battle for control of the world around you!
• Complete Evil Plans and craft cards!
• Make study hall a chance to build Alliances!
• Build an Empire and League!
• Over 700 collectible cards - Aliens to Zombies!
Like us on Facebook for exclusive info! http://www.goo.gl/n1XWq
What are people are saying?
• "Top notch game! Entertaining and challenging enough to keep you coming back for more." - LostInTheMes
• "Final Words: AWESOME!" - PjRads
• "A must for any aspiring supervillian" - Jasonml
• "Love the retro graphics and the sci-fi sounds. Lots to discover as you make your way thru levels. Also fun to wail on battle friends. Great game!" - FrankZK
• "So much fun!" - MoxxyPrime
• "I find myself logging on all day" - DarthMFK
• "Mafia Wars with a sci-fi twist" - Joe McMahon
• "One of the few apps you can play and not feel like you are required to spend money to be successful." - Excitonex
- June 15, 2014 Initial release