What's NewFixed app crash affecting users on iOS 5 and iOS 4
App DescriptionThis version of Todo Cloud is meant for devices that cannot upgrade to Todo Cloud version 7.
Todo Cloud (formerly Todo Pro) is the KING of Collaborative To-Do Apps . It includes the world's most powerful collaborative service, plus an upgraded version of Todo - the world's first, and one of the most popular, powerful, and award-winning collaborative to-do list and task manager iOS apps ever! Todo is used by millions of individuals, families and teams for GETTING THINGS DONE. "Todo has stood the test of time" -Silicon Slopes.
Winner of the “Best Productivity App for iPad” (Best Apps Ever, To-Do Apps) and listed among the “Top Ten Paid Productivity Apps...”
"Appigo Todo oozes with awesomeness...” –Macworld, 4.5 stars
Main reasons to consider Todo Cloud:
1. The world's most advanced collaboration service of any to-do app:
• Shared list & projects
• Shared Assignments
• Comments & notes
• Multiple team support and email notifications
2. The Price Performance Leader. Subscribe once--use on ALL platforms for FREE. Unlike other to-do apps that charge extra on every platform, your modest subscription allows you to use Todo Cloud on all platforms (iOS, Mac and Web) for no extra cost.
Two subscription options:
At $1.99 per month, or $19.99 per year, Todo Cloud is one of the most affordable collaboration services (others cost $10 - $50 more per year with fewer capabilities than Todo Cloud).
In addition, you get the upgraded version of Todo:
• Add tasks with Siri, plus use email Task Creation (send email to add to your task list).
• Perform Advanced Synchronization. Supports synchronization of EVERY Todo feature (tags, assignments, tasks, projects w/checklists, and more) across all of your devices (iOS, Mac and Web).
You also get...
3. POWER TASK MANAGEMENT. Including Projects, Sub-tasks, Start Dates, Due Dates, Recurring Tasks (with detailed recurring options), Multiple Task Alerts, Overdue Tasks, Drag and Drop, Search, Print Lists, Folders, and much more.
4. PROVEN GTD METHODOLOGY. Todo Cloud uses the popular Getting Things Done approach with Focus To-do Lists, Starred Tasks, Multi-level Priorities, Quick Entry, Instant Task Rearrangement, Context, and Projects with Layered and Prioritized Sub-Tasks-- all recommended GTD approaches.
• Geotagging. Reminds you of tasks when close to task location. This way you will remember the milk when you get near a grocery store.
• Address Book Integration. Link your task to a contact and call, text, or email "John" with one tap.
• Context. Organizes your task by activity or location (i.e. home, work, errands . . .) so you won’t be distracted with your “home” tasks while you are at work.
• Email Task Sharing. Share your tasks via email with your contacts. Keep everyone updated.
14 day FREE trial!
Todo Cloud Premium Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel the subscription renewal at any time, and the subscription you purchased will remain active until the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions on the App Store's Account Settings after purchase (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098).
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Please visit us for help at http://help.appigo.com
October 20, 2014 New version 6.2.3
January 29, 2014 New version 6.2.1
September 20, 2013 Initial Release