What's New- Level updates!
- Bug fixes
App Description"Best New Games" Apple Editor's Choice!
"Spectacular visual and aural features, with an amazing original disco soundtrack!" Cult of Mac Review
The most innovative matching puzzle game ever. Mind-bending, brain-breaking concentric gravity, disco-dancing bees, beautiful game design…. and ZOMBEES!
Built from the ground-up exclusively for iOS7, using Apple’s new SpriteKit game engine, Disco Bees will start a party on your iPhone (note: we highly recommend you don’t ever say this phrase to someone cool at an actual party).
But we know what you are thinking-- “Hey hold on a second, what makes this game about bees that dance to disco, turn into Ninjas, Boxers, Hippies, and fight Zombees so fun?”
Sure, we know you’ve already played a hundred different games with dancing bees in outer space, but here’s why you should give Disco Bees a try:
• Our bees are adorable.
• If you don’t play, who else will stop the Zombees?? Your ridiculous friends??? That’s really your plan????? Get real.
• Sometimes gravity stops going down and starts going... inwards. Like love.
• Real bees really do dance! The Waggle Dance exists! Look it up on the internet!
• Disco Bees has the best music you will ever hear in a puzzle matching game. Or at least the most funky.
• Do you know what happens when a ninja gets combined with a boxer? Can you handle the truth?
• Did we mention that both the ninja and the boxer are also bees??
• You haven’t yet realized that Flower Power is the one thing that unites hippies and bees, but by the end of this sentence you will have.
And a warning: if you aren’t feeling ready to BEE inundated with BEEautiful, BEEwitching bee puns, then honey, you should just turn around and go find a different game.
Disco Bees is the newest game from SpaceInch, which, in collaboration with the band OK Go, created Say the Same Thing, an Apple Editor’s Pick.
Note: Disco Bees is free to play but does offer in-app purchases of various kinds. You can disable in-app purchases in your iOS system settings.
Let us know what you think! Problems? Questions? Get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org
November 22, 2013 New version 2.0
November 13, 2013 New version 1.0.3
October 30, 2013 New version 1.0.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release