• Allow to sell cold arms of all tiers and t5 firearms and cannons
• Black Spots formula tuning (xlsx file attached)
• Bug fixes
Ahoy, Captain! Embark on an epic adventure to rule the untamed waters!
Create a seafaring, swashbuckling empire in Pirates of Everseas! Develop your city, construct ships, explore the open sea, and raid enemies in this exciting strategy game!
BUILD A POWERFUL CITY
Manage your resources to design and construct a thriving territory. Expand your lands as you collect loot.
DEVELOP AN UNSTOPPABLE NAVY
Customize your ships with loads of weapons! Create multiple fleets and upgrade them for more might.
RAID FOR RESOURCES
Attack rival islands and ships to obtain goods, treasures, and weapons. Battle sea monsters and explore shipwrecks for even more booty.
For strength in numbers, join or lead other players. Grow your power and influence over the oceans!
Raise your black flag and rule the seas!
NOTE: Pirates of Everseas does not support iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPod 3rd gen and earlier devices.
Have problems or feedback? You can reach our support at board.moonmana.com
Pirates of Everseas is a free-to-play strategy city-builder, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
FOLLOW US at
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- August 04, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- August 14, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- August 21, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- September 19, 2014 New version 2.0.3
- October 23, 2014 New version 2.0.5
- December 18, 2014 New version 2.0.6
- February 03, 2015 New version 2.0.8
- March 17, 2015 New version 2.0.9
- April 27, 2015 New version 188.8.131.52
- May 08, 2015 New version 2.1.0
- August 05, 2015 New version 2.1.1
- August 23, 2015 New version 184.108.40.206
- October 21, 2015 New version 2.1.2
- October 27, 2015 New version 220.127.116.11
- December 10, 2015 New version 2.1.3
- December 19, 2015 New version 18.104.22.168