App DescriptionAha me hearties! Ready for a swashbuckling adventure? When Isabel the Princess goes to a party dressed as a pirate, she starts on an incredible, action-packed adventure filled with pirate galleons, fearsome monsters and fruit-flinging monkeys. Release your inner pirate with adventurous mini-games: piece together treasure maps, dance a pirate jig, then show off your sword skills with some fancy pirate fightin’!
Yo, ho ho and a bottle of rum! There’s puzzles to solve and laughs along the way. Will the Princess escape from the scoundrel Captain Peg? What’s the secret pirate recipe? And just who is this Strangebeard anyway?
- Complete the games, puzzles and challenges and use your pirate skills to win badges!
- Island Explorer: Avoid mines and monsters as you hunt for treasure on the high seas.
- Dance Star: Yarr! Learn some pirate dance steps at the Scallywag Inn.
- Cliff Climber: Escape from jail by climbing down a treacherous cliff. Don’t look down!
- Swashbuckler. Ahoy Matey! Fight off a swarm of cheeky monkeys.
- Map Magician: Piece together the shredded treasure maps!
- Monster Masher. Battle the biggest sea monster you've ever seen!
- Full 3D experience. Shiver me timbers, it’s just like a real book!
- A treasure trove of 9 mini-games set in amazing 3D pop-up scenes
- Stunning illustrations with colors a pirate’s parrot would envy
- Fully narrated in English, French, German and Spanish by professional scallywags from around the world
- Read to Me, Read it Myself, and Autoplay modes
- 36 pages of beautifully-presented story text and illustrations
- Featuring a rip-roaring musical score and hilarious sound effects
Some Reviews of StoryToys’ Previous titles:
"StoryToys has near-brilliantly rethought children's books. This application evolves the very concept of what a story can be."
~ Jeremy Horowitz, iLounge
“Every page keeps the reader wanting more. The interactivity of the pop-up pages is superb.”
~ Leanne McGinty, Ahgoo Review
“Now THIS is what I call an app!! My jaw dropped when I started reading this interactive book.”
~ Sylvia Duckworth, French Apps for kids
“Stunning. If I had to sum up this app in one word it would absolutely be stunning.”
~ Danielle Smith, TheresABook.com
Two iLounge awards for best kids’ app
Winner of two Mom’s Choice gold and silver awards
Winner of the Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design (Children’s technology review)
Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Award
Best Kids’ App Ever winner
Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation award (children’s book category)
Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award.
Don’t forget to share your review below, we’d love to hear what you think!
Stay in touch to hear about new releases and promotions:
Visit us: storytoys.com
Email us: For any technical issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com / StoryToys
Follow us on Twitter: @StoryToys
January 29, 2014 New version 1.0.3
November 22, 2013 New version 1.0.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release