* UI Improvements
* Wet Venting can now be found in a slide menu from the home screen
* Device compatibility fixes
* Data corrections
* On Screen Work Light
* Apple Watch compatibility
Code Snap is the best Unoffical way to access The Uniform Plumbing Code without searching through hundreds of pages or using your devices data. Reference only what you need on the job and cut down code book time.
* Quick access to the essential tables
* Snap Calculator feature for filtering code
* Formated to get to the point
* Reference All Data From The Home Screen
* Optimized for Clarity
* Color Coding Per National Standards
* Designed for Experienced Plumbers on the job
* Water Fixture Unit Values, Meter & Main sizing, Flushometer sizing, Hot Water Heater sizing & Common Requirements
* Waste Fixture Unit Values, Drain & Vent sizing, Trap Arm & Clean Out Sizing, GPM Values & Interceptor Sizing, Roof Drain Sizing, Cross Sectional Area 1-1/4" through 12"
* Pipe Bracing For Common Materials
* Natural Gas Fuel Pipe Sizing, BTU's For Common Fixtures
* Medical Fuel Sizing, Medical Color Codes & Pressure Ratings, Minimum Inlet/Outlet Locations Per Medical Station, Medical Fuel Flow Requirements & Horizontal Bracing
* 3D Examples (currently vertical wet venting & horizontal wet venting)
* On Screen Work Light
Code Snap UPC Edition Is Based On The 2012 Uniform Plumbing Code And The Research Findings Of IAPMO. All Idea's, Procedure's, Process, System's, Method's Of Operation, Concept's, Principle's, And Discovery's, Are Refrenced Directly From The 2012 Uniform Plumbing Code. Code Snap UPC Edition Was Made For Experienced Plumbers, By Experienced Plumbers So That Finding Code Used On The Job Can Be Quickly Referenced.
Code Snap Does Not Replace Your U.P.C. Code Book, Every Plumber Must Have A Code Book To Refrence Along Side Code Snap In Order To Understand And Obey The Plumbing "Law" In Your State.
Code Snap Is An On Going Independent Private Effort That Is Not Affiliated With IAPMO In Any Way. Your Input Helps The Development Of Code Snap So We Can Make Positive Changes Towards The Future.
- September 19, 2013 Initial release
- October 11, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- December 04, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $7.99
- December 28, 2013 Price increase: $7.99 -> $9.99
- January 11, 2014 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- February 11, 2014 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $14.99
- March 13, 2014 New version 2.0
- April 03, 2014 New version 2.1
- July 15, 2014 New version 2.2
- August 01, 2014 New version 2.3
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.4
- April 29, 2015 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $9.99
- June 26, 2015 New version 2.5
- November 24, 2015 New version 2.6