148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: DANCING FEVER :: Read Our Full Review >>
It may be an abridged version of a classic 3DS game, but Rhythm Thief & The Paris Caper holds its own and is both a charming and enjoyable rhythm game.
App DescriptionNote: Rhythm Thief & the Paris Caper requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5. This game, including all in-game tutorials, supports English only. A network connection is required to play.
Rhythm Thief is a unique rhythm-based adventure game that will test your timing, quickness and style. Rhythm is your ally as you dance, fight, and steal your way across missions, challenges, and mini-games.
Pull off crazy capers and foil your nemesis Napoleon as he tries to stop you from finding out the truth behind your father’s disappearance. Set in Paris, you will tap to the beat on the Champs-Elysees, sneak past guards in The Louvre, and explore the City of Lights.
Collect rewards from successful missions to purchase new outfits. Recruit accomplices to pull off the perfect caper and use your loot to upgrade your team to form the ultimate crew. Even borrow your real friends’ accomplices to complete challenging missions.
A Big Rhythm Adventure
• Over 50 different missions
• Over 20 original songs with three variations
• Special and limited-time missions
• Unlock new rhythm games and ‘Super Hard Missions’
• Customizable costumes that increase your abilities
Rhythm Gaming for Everyone
• Intuitive touch controls
• A wide variety of tap and swipe rhythm games
• Progressively challenging missions
Get Help to Pull-off Big Capers
• Recruit a crack team of in-game accomplices. Super-rare accomplices can be earned in special events.
• Even borrow your friends’ character to overcome difficult missions and tracks
New Adventures Await
• Complete the story and new adventure await with new side-stories, games and expert difficulty levels released regularly as in-app purchases
March 07, 2014 Price Decrease: $9.99 -> $1.99
November 30, -0001 Initial Release