* Fixed small bug preventing MapQuest maps from showing sometimes.
* Shortened time required for long press to drop a pin on Directions map
BTW Colour support for Pebble Time is in progress!
Please leave a review if you like the app. Please send me an email if you are having issues or have a suggestion.
Put a mini map on your Pebble smart watch, and get turn-by-turn directions to a destination!
Please also install the watchface from the Pebble App Store.
- Main mode: Map + current address at bottom
- Hit up button: Turn-by-turn arrow + instructions
- Hit down button: Turn-by-turn arrow + map
- Hit middle button: Pops up a menu for zoom, grayscale and GPS controls. Keep hitting middle to rotate through and/or dismiss
- Turn-by-turn requires a destination to be set in the iOS app first!
Map types: Terrain, Satellite, Hybrid and Streetmap
Map depth: Black&White or Grayscale
Walking and driving directions
Optional buzzes to alert you to upcoming turns
Address book integration
Control zoom level and map depth from the watch
Built-in battery saving techniques:
- Phone GPS shuts off after a few minutes if not using the watchface.
- Intelligent background updating to minimise CPU time in the background (iPhone 5 or later)
You can only have one third-party iOS app talking to your Pebble at once.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
PebbGPS uses data to download maps and directions. A wifi or cellular connection to the internet is required.
Turn-by-turn directions is available in most countries, but not completely worldwide - please see this list to see if your country is supported: https://www.apple.com/au/ios/feature-availability/
- March 05, 2015 New version 2.0.3
- December 16, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- November 12, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- October 14, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- September 24, 2014 New version 1.5.0
- August 05, 2014 New version 1.4.0
- March 03, 2014 New version 1.3.0
- February 04, 2014 New version 1.2.0
- December 07, 2013 Initial release