This exciting update is long overdue. Version 8.4 is a big one that includes HealthKit integration, iOS8 support and a myriad of bug fixes, performance improvements and some visual updates!
Here's the skinny:
• iOS 8 support
• HealthKit integration! At the end of your workout, touch the 'Connect' button in the top left. We'll sync your active calories and workouts to HealthKit so you can view your data across a variety of other compatible apps and devices.
• Updated branding - the new GAIN logo is officially here.
• Upgraded Facebook authentication and upgraded to 2.0.
• Fixed a seemingly infinite syncing issue.
• Several other bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Whether you’re a mommy-to-be, or eager to drop those postpartum pounds, Prenatal Pilates is made for you! Designed by STOTT PILATES Instructor Trainer and Blue Sparrow Pilates studio founder Holly Furgason, Prenatal Pilates addresses alignment and postural changes that occur during pregnancy. This program, while following ACOG Guidelines, will help you carry your pregnancy more comfortably, prepare the body for labor and delivery, and safely reconnect your core during postpartum recuperation.
NEW - this app now integrates with HealthKit, allowing you to automatically send, with permission, your workouts and active calories to other apps and devices that read from HealthKit.
Holly and her team of certified STOTT PILATES instructors designed these programs to specifically target each trimester of pregnancy, as well as postpartum; the app also adapts workouts based on your fitness level and time available. While some exercises require nothing more than your own body and a floor space, many exercises do require a flex band and an exercise ball, so these props are recommended.
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- August 31, 2014 New version 7.3
- February 11, 2015 New version 7.4