We're listening, and we love you.
We know that the new version of GAIN is missing some of the features you know & love, which is why we are working hard to bring them back, but better than ever.
Protocol Editing - you can now log weights and reps by touching 'Edit' in the top right hand corner. This will adjust the workout playback dynamically!
Favorites - You can bookmark your favorite workouts for easy access at the top of list!
Easier Preview - You can now preview the workouts without downloading them!
We want to make sure we keep things clean and efficient, so stick with us (and keep working out!) while we continue to improve the GAIN app rapidly.
This release also features some design improvements, a few bug fixes, and speeds up workout loading.
As always, please send us your feedback.
Keep on keepin' on,
The GAIN Team
Whether you’re a mommy-to-be, or eager to drop those postpartum pounds, Prenatal Pilates is made for you! Designed by STOTT PILATES Instructor Trainer and Blue Sparrow Pilates studio founder Holly Furgason, Prenatal Pilates addresses alignment and postural changes that occur during pregnancy. This program, while following ACOG Guidelines, will help you carry your pregnancy more comfortably, prepare the body for labor and delivery, and safely reconnect your core during postpartum recuperation.
Developed by the team at GAIN Fitness, makers of the top workout apps, Prenatal Pilates includes:
• CUSTOM WORKOUTS: multiple FREE workouts handcrafted by fitness experts. Just use the convenient filters to refine the workouts down to your desired duration, body parts, and fitness level.
• GAIN-GUIDED EXPERIENCE*: Our award winning workout experience coaches you through each exercise, rep, and rest with HD motion images, voice commands, and form cues spoken by a real Pilates instructor.
• PROGRESS TRACKING: Track every set, rep, weight, and rest time. It’s so simple, you may not even notice it.
*Works well with or without headphones (recommended), an armband, a phone stand (recommended), and various workout equipment and phone handling scenarios. It also integrates seamlessly with your music player of choice.
Holly and her team of certified STOTT PILATES instructors designed these programs to specifically target each trimester of pregnancy, as well as postpartum; the app also adapts workouts based on your fitness level and time available. While some exercises require nothing more than your own body and a floor space, many exercises do require a flex band and an exercise ball, so these props are recommended.
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- August 31, 2014 New version 7.3
- February 11, 2015 New version 7.4
- September 22, 2015 New version 8.0
- November 30, 2015 New version 8.3