new release updates
The American Society of Human Genetics Annual Meeting is held each fall and attracts over 6,500 scientific attendees, plus almost 200 exhibiting companies, which makes it the world's largest gathering of human genetic professionals. Highlights include invited, plenary, platform and poster sessions as well as education/trainee workshops, career opportunities, award presentations, networking events, and more. ASHG members and leading scientists from around the world are selected to present their most recent research findings.
Registration at the Annual Meeting includes access to hundreds of presentations and to online webcast recordings of selected sessions as well as admission to exhibits on the latest laboratory equipment, products, publications and software.
The ASHG 63rd Annual Meeting will be held at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC) in Boston, MA, October 22-26, 2013. Visit http://www.ashg.org/2013meeting/ for additional information.
- August 20, 2014 New version 1.69
- August 17, 2014 New version 1.67
- June 29, 2014 New version 1.61
- May 15, 2014 New version 1.54
- March 22, 2014 New version 1.47
- March 10, 2014 New version 1.43
- February 11, 2014 New version 1.25
- October 11, 2013 New version 1.11
- September 16, 2013 Initial release