What's New- Added a URL scheme to register search queries.
(Use "egobird://search?xyz" to search for "xyz")
- Added entry for "Save to read later" to the gesture settings.
- You can now copy the text of a tweet.
- Added supplementary explanation about inputting search words.
- Minor bug corrections and improved stability.
App Description*The definitive Twitter search app!
*Quickly retrieve large amounts of search results!
*Save the entire timeline to Evernote!
egobird is an innovative Twitter search client making searches fun and easy. Simply follow the instructions flow to easily create even complex search queries. Register your queries to be able to look at your search results as soon as you start the app.
An independent timeline is associated with each registered query. Swipe to switch and quickly check multiple timelines.
In addition to being able to reply, retweet, quote tweet and add to Favorites the tweets returned by your searches, you can also access external services to save timelines to Evernote, save URLs to read later, etc.
Use the app as an information gathering tool. Run ego searches by looking for mentions about your products and services to increase your visibility and answer your users' comments. Check the “now” of topics you care about.
- Supports multiple accounts!
Quickly switch between multiple Twitter accounts without any screen transition. For example, easily search for tweets about your products and services, retweet from your official account and reply from your personal account.
- Save timelines to Evernote!
Clip the entire timeline to Evernote, including not only the tweet text, but also the icons and images. As time passes, it becomes impossible to search for old tweets, so let's save important tweets to Evernote.
- Pleasant to use!
Quickly transition to the timeline you want by swiping left or right and using the app's original slider. Experience a pleasant and light user interface unlike anything you've ever tried before!
- You can search for only tweets containing images or links!
The filtering settings include the ability to search for only tweets containing images, videos or links*. Use this feature to customize your searches to your needs. Search for tweets containing links when gathering information, tweets with images when searching for photos or drawings, etc.
(*) The classification of URLs into images and videos depends on Twitter's settings.
We recommend egobird to:
- Bloggers and website managers.
- People offering apps and services.
- People using social networks for work (public relations officers, etc.)
- People who wish to find the latest information about topics of interest.
- People gathering all kinds of images and videos.
* Create search queries using a wizard
- Query parameters:
- Search words
- Search type (And search, Or search)
- Excluded words
- Excluded users
- Filtering (images, movies, links)
- Language selection
* Mute settings
- Mute formal retweets
- Mute one's own tweets
- Mute blocked users
* Operations on tweets within a timeline
- Formal retweet
- Quote tweet
- Add to Favorites
* Operations while browsing a timeline
- Post a new tweet
- Clip the timeline (search results) to Evernote
- Quickly switch timelines by swiping
- Quickly transition to a specific timeline with original slider
- Quickly switch between multiple Twitter accounts
- Show conversation
- Show hashtags
* Supports thumbnails for
- Twipple photo
* Supports read after with
* Configurable gestures
- Double tap
- Triple tap
- Long press
January 29, 2014 New version 1.10
November 22, 2013 New version 1.02
November 15, 2013 New version 1.01
November 05, 2013 Initial Release