1. A few bug fixes related to the way medals are awarded, and rewards are unlocked.
2. Support for a Gamecenter leaderboard
3. Optimized storage to take less of your iCloud backup space
4. Support for Push Notifications
Quingo is a fun, light-hearted game that combines trivia and bingo! It also lets you earn money for your favorite causes just by playing! Have fun and do good at the same time!
"My daughter and I were playing. We both separately got phone calls and sounded like complete morons because we couldn't tear ourselves away from the screen." -Quingo Player
"I like to play it with my grandkids. The multi-generation approach helps cover a lot of gaps in our knowledge. They do the rappers and I do the history. And we're all shouting out the answers and laughing like crazy." -Quingo Player
Quingo is completely free to play. Some items can be purchased for real money, and we share that money with the charity you choose.
- Free to play
- Hundreds of trivia questions in a variety of categories
- Every question has 5 correct answers hidden among 20 wrong answers
- Every question has both easy and hard correct answers making Quingo exciting for players of all skill levels
- Some of the wrong answers will trip you up, others will make you laugh
- Choose one of 6 charities to play for: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (Health), Kiva (Poverty), PAWS (Animals) Seattle Children's (Children's Health), Splash (Clean Water for Children), The Martinez Foundation (Education)
- Compete with your friends
- Fun for couples and families to play together
- Unlock 16 Boosts that let you access more questions, help you through tougher questions, and earn more for your charity
- Earn all 5 levels of 23 different Medals
- See your impact on your charity
Have a suggestion, question, or issue? We'd love to hear from you! You can reach us at [email protected]
- June 08, 2014 Initial release