• New design optimized for iOS 7 to provide the best mobile experience.
• Works with Quicken 2015 for Mac desktop software, including the ability to snap and store receipts.
• Charts available now for iPhone (not just iPad)
• Bug Fixes
Quicken 2014/2015 is the free mobile companion app to your Quicken 2014 or 2015 desktop software for Mac or Windows.
The Quicken 2014/2015 app syncs your Quicken desktop software to your iPhone or iPad, so you can make smart decisions about your money no matter where you are. With over 30 years of helping people reach their financial goals, Quicken is the best cash flow and budgeting tool to help you reach yours too.
KNOW WHERE YOU STAND ANYTIME ANYWHERE
• Automatically syncs your desktop and mobile data, so you’ll always have a clear financial picture. You can even snap and store receipts from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
• View balances and transactions—know what’s going on with your checking, saving, credit card, and manual accounts.
• Automatically pulls in your budgets—track expenses and see what you have left to spend.
• Easy-understand graphs show a clear picture of where your money is going.
• Manually add transactions at the time of purchase to keep your balances up-to-date.
• Split transactions for an accurate view of spending.
• Get alerts sent to your mobile device—stay on top of changes to your accounts.
• View your information from your latest sync, even when you’re not online.
USING THE APP
To begin using the Quicken 2014/2015 app, first create an Intuit ID from your Quicken 2014 or 2015 desktop software. You will need this ID to log-in to the app and begin syncing your data. Note: Quicken 2013 desktop users need to use a different mobile app called Quicken 2013 Money Management.
STAY SAFE AND SECURE.
• Proven encryption technology.
• Partners with TRUSTe and VeriSign for layered security.
• Passcode protected. Only you can view your information.
• Deactivate the app at any time through Quicken on your desktop.
To use the Quicken 2014/2015 app, you must have Quicken 2014 or 2015 desktop software for Mac or Windows: Starter Edition, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business, or Rental Property Manager.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
- August 27, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- June 09, 2014 Initial release