- Improved accessibility for the following areas: Overview Tab, Transactions List, Add Transaction, and Welcome screen. Amount, Account Type, and Payee fields are now correctly voiced by accessibility tools.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after entering a bank password
- Fixed a bug on the iPad that prevented the refresh spinner from actually spinning
The Quicken Mobile Companion App is a free personal finance app to use with your Quicken 2014, 2015, or 2016 desktop software for Mac and windows.
The Quicken Mobile Companion App syncs your Quicken desktop data to your iPhone or iPad, so you can count on us to help you make smart decisions with your money no matter where you are. We stand behind our products with over 30 years of experience and a 60-day money back guarantee.
If you currently don’t have Quicken 2016 on your desktop, please visit us at www.Quicken.com/products to download our top personal finance software.
STAY CONNECTED TO YOUR MONEY ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
• Automatically syncs your desktop and mobile data
• View your personal finance information (like balances, budgets,and transactions) anytime, anywhere
• Automatically updated with new transactions so you can stay on top of your spending while traveling
• Enter cash transactions any time to see updated balances and budgets
• Split transactions for an accurate view of spending
• Get alerts sent to your mobile device to stay on top of account activity
• View your information from your latest sync, even when you’re not online
• Automatically pulls in your budgets—track expenses and see what you have left to spend
• Easy-understand graphs show a clear picture of where your money is going
SNAP AND STORE RECEIPTS
• Snap a picture of your receipt with your phone or tablet
• Easily keep track of your most important purchases, warranty information, or tax-deductible donations
• Eliminates paper clutter and makes returning purchases easier
ALWAYS FEEL SECURE
• Passcode-protected and backed by the security measures you expect from Quicken
• Turn off the mobile app from your computer if you lose your smartphone or tablet
• Opt out with a single click if you don’t want to use the mobile app
USING THE APP
To begin using the Quicken Mobile Companion App, first create an Intuit ID from your Quicken 2014, 2015, or 2016 desktop software. You will need this ID to log-in to the app and begin syncing your data. Note: Quicken 2013 desktop users need to use a different mobile app called Quicken 2013 Money Management.
• iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad: Requires iOS 8 or higher
To use the Quicken Mobile Companion App, you must have Quicken 2014, 2015, or 2016 desktop software for Mac or for Windows: Starter Edition, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business, or Rental Property Manager.
To learn how Quicken protects your privacy, please visit http://www.quicken.com/privacy
Quicken Inc. WebSite: Quicken 2014/2015/2016 Money Management Support Application License Agreement
- June 09, 2014 Initial release
- August 27, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- November 21, 2015 New version 4.0.3
- December 20, 2015 New version 4.1.0
- March 01, 2016 New version 4.2.0
- March 18, 2016 New version 4.2.1
- June 22, 2016 New version 4.2.3