Hit the road with Rick Steves’ Pocket London on Inkling. Everything you might need for that British holiday is here, from planning your itinerary and zooming in on cityscape photos to finding the addresses for Rick Steves’ own picks for top London sights. Plus, there are even embedded audio tours with each walking tour, so all you need to do to learn more about what you’re seeing is plug in your headphones. With offline access to the best tips and tricks right on your iPad and iPhone, your favorite European tour guide is now always at your fingertips.
* Interactive Itinerary Maps: No more flipping back and forth between the map and the description. Tap through guided tours to see how the suggested itineraries map out.
* Audio Tours for every Walking Tour: Listen to Rick’s inside scoop with the built-in audio tours for each walking tour. Wander the British Museum or gape at the Tower of London with Rick whispering what it’s all about right in your ear.
* Gorgeous Photography: Tap on any photo or slideshow to get a closer look at the beautiful destinations you can visit. You can even zoom in on more details with just a pinch out.
* Share: Want to let your friends and family know what you’re planning or doing? Instantly post anything from the book to Facebook and Twitter, and they can access it for free!
* Search: Need to find something quickly? Search the book, your notes, and even Google and Wikipedia, while barely lifting a finger.
* Personal Notebook: Highlight text and bookmark cards with ease. It’s all saved to a notebook that lives inside your book for easy reference.
Bonus feature on iPad, iPad mini, PC & Mac:
* Notes: Make notes anywhere in the book that can even include web links. All notes are also saved to your notebook.
- June 04, 2014 Initial release