My Portfolios is a simple tool to monitor your stock and mutual fund portfolios (NYSE & NASDAQ markets). Real-time Bid prices of stocks during stock market open hours, and when the stock market is closed it uses Last-trade price to figure values. This is a basic way to monitor your holdings. One of the key features (and reasons this app was created) is that it shows you "Average price paid" for each of your positions held. So if a stock pays you a dividend (reinvested) and you want to add it as cost zero, you will see your gains increase and your average price paid for a stock decrease.
*NO SECURITY RISK* - There is no direct access to any of your financial accounts or passwords. You enter your holdings into this app directly.
-Create unlimited Portfolios
-Add unlimited positions to existing portfolios.
-Delete/add positions to existing portfolios.
-Average share price paid per position held.
-Total Gain/Loss summary per portfolio.
-Total Gain/Loss summary per position.
-Daily Gain/Loss summary per portfolio.
-Daily Gain/Loss summary per position.
-Current Share prices (Real-time Bid price if market open, and Last-trade price when market closed)
* Disclaimer - This app uses data acquired from GOOGLE Finance to deliver quotes. Although those quotes are most of the time very accurate, the reliability of the quotes is dependent upon and only as reliable as Google Finance servers report.
- June 14, 2015 New version 3.2
- May 29, 2015 New version 3.1
- May 19, 2015 New version 3.0
- June 07, 2014 Initial release