Game balancing adjustments
Frog Battle is a true multiplayer social game (1-4 players) for family and friends. Play simultaneously on the same device - like a tabletop game or board game.
Frogs live in the pocket pond - a place with joy and happiness. These frogs are playful creatures, they have a big appetite and a weakness for cool gadgets.
Each player controls a frog and can make their frog jump by tapping in each active corner of the iPad (corner areas have the same color as the frog). A frog can only jump while sitting on a rotating lily.
To win: think tactically, think strategically, think fast! Push, jump, swim, eat, avoid....
Who will claim the crown and be king of the pond - who will win the love of the princess!?
* True multiplayer social gaming: up to 4 players simultaneously sharing the same iPad
* Compete against each other or against computer controlled frogs
* Avoid being pushed into the water and try to push others
* Jump from lily to lily - get jump combos for extra points
* The stork just loves fresh frog meat, avoid the hungry beak
* Eat bugs to get a protein boost and be able to jump further and swim faster
* Select different difficulties to match player age/skill
* Beautiful graphics - compelling, engaging, lifelike
* Cute likeable frogs
* Easy to learn, but hard to master with one-touch interaction
* Gamecenter: 26 achievements
* It has never been this fun to tease your brothers, sisters and friends
* Only non-consumable in-app purchases: you buy it once and you own it forever
* Personalize your frog with different unique skills (gadgets): jumping jetpack, hungry tongue, precision glasses or water propeller. These skills make the frog better in some way.
* The pond can be full of life - frogs get a power boost if they can catch flying bugs: flies, bees and dragonflies are the kings of the sky with lifelike movements.
* Magic is part of every fantasy and Frog Battle is no exception. Catch a lotus flower and the effect will be that leading frogs will be dizzy for a short period (and cannot get points)
* Ads sponsor this game so it will continue to be free to play
Frog Battle is exclusively for iPad. Enjoy.
- November 17, 2013 Initial release
- November 23, 2013 New version 1.1
- November 28, 2013 New version 1.2
- December 03, 2013 New version 1.3
- May 25, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- September 19, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!