Bug fixes and optimisations
Get Ready to Rescue!
Free to try before you buy.
Ride the rails with Wilson, Brewster, Koko and newest Chugger - Chief of Chug Patrol - Jackman, in this traintastic interactive adventure! Read the story, complete the challenges, and use your new skills to win special Chug Patrol badges. Perfecto!
Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue looks and feels just like a real book. Watch and listen as Jackman narrates the story, then turn the page to see each 3D pop-up scene magically unfold! Do you have what it takes to be a Chug Patroller? Take part in the action to find out! Packed with games and activities:
● Keep the track safe by clearing logs. Safety first!
● Help Wilson catch runaway wagons with Chug Patrol 1, the Claw Car.
● Rush to rescue Koko from the collapsing mine tunnel.
● Lay track with Brewster and the Chuggineers.
● Learn how to be a high speed Chugger with Koko and leader of Speed Fleet, Hanzo .
● Clean up messy Chuggers in the Chug Wash.
● Launch coloured flares up into the air under the watchful eye of Jackman. Watch out, they're loud!
● Rescue a derailed Emery with Chug Patrol 4, the Stretch Car.
● ...and much, much more! Wowzer!
Are you ready to rescue? In Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue, you can join the trainees as they move up to advanced training and set out on their most exciting adventures yet. Put your bravery to the test and become a trainee Chug Patroller just like Wilson. Explore the rails with Koko as she trains for Speed Fleet, and help Brewster prove he has the strength and determination to become a hard-working Chuggineer.
Get ready Chug Patrollers! YOU are in control and ready to roll!
· The official app of the Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue extended episode
· Features the newest Chuggers of Chuggington – Jackman, Zack and Hanzo
· Full 3D experience – it’s just like a real book
· 21 pages of exciting story, animation and illustrations
· 9 3D pop-up scenes with interactive games and activities
· Positive reinforcement for reading and playing along. Win a Chug Patrol badge when each game is completed
· Read to me, Read it Myself and Autoplay modes
· Features a fantastic musical score and lots of traintastic sound effects
· Say goodnight with your favourite trainees – Wilson, Brewster and Koko
Go to storytoys.com to watch a short video of the app.
"I wondered who was going to get pop-up books right, and StoryToys wins by a long shot"
~ David Winograd, TUAW
"StoryToys has near-brilliantly rethought children's books... ...this application evolves the very concept of what a story can be."
~ Jeremy Horowitz, iLounge
• 11 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards
• 2 iLounge awards for best kids’ app
• 2 Mom’s Choice gold awards
• Mom’s Choice Silver award
• Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Award
• Best Kids’ App Ever winner
• Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation award
• 8 Tech With Kids Best Pick App Awards
• Winner of the BolognaRagazzi Digital Award, 2015
STAY IN TOUCH!
Stay in touch to hear about new releases and promotions:
- Visit us: storytoys.com
- Email us: For any technical issues please email us at [email protected]
- Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/StoryToys
- Follow us on Twitter: @StoryToys
- July 25, 2015 New version 1.0.9
- October 04, 2014 New version 1.0.8
- April 03, 2014 New version 1.0.7
- December 17, 2013 New version 1.0.5
- December 04, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- November 02, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- October 18, 2013 Initial release